Beach - Day 2: Part 1.

High School Idiots

Beach - Day 2: Part 1.

Sungjong is a stupid ahjussi!

I wake up and realize that I was sweating like a pig. Who the fluff turn off the fluffing ac? Heh. Fluff. I like that word. It sounds cute. Fluffing fluffy fluff. ANYWAYS, I look to the left and see Subin sleeping soundly. She must have turned off the ac! Well duh, no one else is in this room except for us two. Is she crazy? I'm getting my revenge.

 

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

I look around to see if I could do anything. A genius idea suddenly pops up in my mind! I get up and headed right to the curtains. I can see the sun shining brightly behind the curtains. I counted to 3 in my head and instantly open the two curtains. The sun shines directly to my eyes and IT BURNS!

 

I couldn't open my eyes because it hurts and so I stumble upon some stuff on the ground and fall right on my . I flinch in pain. My fluffing , man! I slowly stand up and starts limping to Subin's bed. She didn't move an inch. What the?!

 

“YAH! WAKE UP!” I shouted in her ears. She didn't bug. I didn't know she was a deep sleeper.

 

“PARK SUBIN!” I started shaking her.

 

“Oppa~ Not now, everyone is looking.” Subin giggled while sleeping.

 

What the actual fluff? Is she dreaming some weird dreams or something? Most probably. I didn't know she was like this. I shake my head. Innocent looking outside but is erted inside, huh? Well yeah, lots of people is like this. Not me tho. Definitely not. I don't even know what i'm saying. What does erted means? Whatever.

 

“Fine then. If you wanna sleep through the day and miss a whole lot of fun, then be like this.” I walk away, limping.

 

I was looking for the kitchen since i'm super thirsty. Feel like drinking something cold. I groaned in pain. My still hurts like fluff. Why do I have to be so clumsy?!

 

“I heard an elephant walking, and I was right.” A voice chuckled.

 

I turn around and see Sungjong walking towards me. “It's not funny!” I barked.

 

Sungjong back away slightly. “What's wrong, elephant?” He look at me with fear.

 

“Elephant?!” I raise my eyebrow.

 

“Wae?” Sungjong pouted. “You don't like it?”

 

“Of course not.”

 

“Oh really? That's too bad 'cause I will still call you that.” Sungjong stick out his tongue at me. This guy!

 

I shrugged. “Do what you want, ahjussi.” I smirked playfully.

 

“Bwoh?! Ahjussi?!” Sungjong give me a death glare and I just shrug it off and walk away.

 

“YAH! Where are you going?” He catch up to me.

 

“I'm trying to find the kitchen.” I gulped down some saliva because my throat was really dry. “You know where it is?” I look at him.

 

“I do.” My face lit up hearing his answer. “But i'm not telling!” I frowned.

 

“Waaaaeeeee?” I whined. Really need some drink right now. Like really.

 

“Call me with 'oppa' then I will!” He grinned.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Never mind!” I stomp away, muttering some bad words under my breath.

 

After 10 minutes, I was still looking for the kitchen. Why is this damn villa so fluffing big? Sungjong was still following me. Am I that fun to follow around? Aish, this is starting to piss me off! All I want is a drink. But because of this damn huge villa, I can't even find the kitchen. And this AHJUSSI right here doesn't wanna tell me where the kitchen is.

 

He whistle playfully. I shot him a death-glare and he just smile innocently at me. “Why is it so hard to call me 'oppa' anyway?” He blink a couple of times.

 

“It just is.”

 

“Boo! I thought you were nice, sweet and cute.” He give me a thumb down.

 

“Good to know, bro.” I rolled my eyes.

 

WHERE IS THAT FLUFFING KITCHEN? LIKE SERIOUSLY. IF I DON'T FIND THE FLUFFING KITCHEN IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES, I WILL STRANGLE THE PERSON CLOSEST TO ME! Which is Sungjong. The poor guy.

 

“I'm waiting~” He sang. I gritted my teeth.

 

“Sungjong OPPA, can you show me the fluffing kitchen?” I said annoyed.

 

“What~ I can't hear you~” He giggled.

 

“Show me the fluffing kitchen before I strangle you.” I threatened.

 

“YES SIR!” He quickly walk to the other direction. “What a scary girl.” He muttered.

 

“I heard that!” I barked. He gradually fastened his speed to get away from me.

 

I quietly laugh. Ladies and gentleman, i'm usually not like this. I am just doing this because Sungjong is easy to bully. What an entertaining kid! I should hang around him more. I'm usually the one who gets bullied, but I have to get my revenge. And since he is easy to bully, i'll be getting my revenge on him. Mwuahahaha! Sorry Sungjong.

 

Sungjong's POV

 

I watch as Minah gulped down a whole bottle of water in one-shot. Wow, she is definitely something. She is an elephant after all, so I guess that's normal. I nodded.

 

“What are you nodding at?” She give me a curious look.

 

“Nothing.” I give her a peace sign and run away.

 

“YOU! Stay here.” She commanded.

 

“Yes sir.” I sit on a random chair. I look around, bored. “What do you actually want me to do?”

 

“Nothing. Just stay here so I don't have to sit alone.” She simply answered.

 

“What? You like being around me that much?” I wink.

 

She rolled her eyes. “Yes. That DEFINITELY!” She sarcastically say. “Elephant.” I muttered.

 

“I heard that ahjussi.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Now that I think about it, where is everybody?” She look around. It was completely quiet.

 

I shrugged. “Probably still sleeping!”

 

“STILL?! It's like, 10:30 am now. I want breakfast.” She whined.

 

“Then cook?” I say in a duh tone.

 

“Too lazy.” Wow, I can't believe this girl.

 

“Then i'll cook for you! Because i'm nice.” I stand up and took a pink apron.

 

“Chincha? Are you a good cooker?” She look at me worriedly.

 

“Guess we will find out soon, won't we?” I smiled playfully.

 

“I have a bad feeling about this.” She buried her face on her arms.

 

“Whatever, at least i'm cooking!” I point out.

 

I put a pan on the cooking stove and put some oil on it. I don't even know what I should cook. Whatever, i'll go with the flow! I start roaming around the kitchen, looking for ingredients I could cook. I was too occupied that I forgot about the boiling oil.

 

“YAH! Something is burning.” Minah shouted.

 

“OOPS!” I quickly run to turn down the fire.

 

“Great job, ahjussi, you almost burn the whole villa down!” Minah remarked.

 

“That's not true! You're exaggerating.” I frowned.

 

“Why are you guys being so noisy, early in the morning?” A voice barked.

 

Minah and I both look at the direction from where the voice came from. Sungyeol hyung was scratching his eyes. His hair was a mess and his dark circles were huge. Seems like someone stayed up really late. He look slightly annoyed. Psh, we didn't even make THAT much noises! Right?

 

“Early in the morning? Dude, it's almost 11 pm!” Minah point at the big clock hanging on the wall.

 

“Oh.” Sungyeol pat his stomach. “No wonder i'm so hungry.”

 

“It's okay hyung! I'm cooking.” I nodded proudly.

 

Sungyeol widened his eyes. “WHAT? THE LAST TIME YOU COOKED, YOU ALMOST BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE!” He shouted.

 

“Geez hyung, you don't have to shout like that. I'm not deaf. Well, before I wasn't. I don't know if I still can hear perfectly now!” I poked my ears.

 

“Just stop cooking.” He glare at me.

 

“I don't wanna.” I stick my tongue out at him.

 

“SUNGGYU HYUNG! SUNGJONG IS COOKING AGAIN!” Sungyeol started shouting.

 

I widened my eyes in horror. I try covering his mouth but he bit my finger. Sunggyu hyung is who I feared the most of. He would nag nag nag and nag at me. He boss me around and he keep on making me run an errand for him! I can't even say anything back since he is older and I must do what the elderly said.

 

“Aish, what?!” Sunggyu finally reach the kitchen, half asleep.

 

“Hyung, Sungjong is cooking!” Sungyeol point finger at me.

 

“BWOH?!” Sunggyu look at me, disbelief. “Yah, Lee Sungjong, how many times do we have to tell you? Don't cook or you will kill some people.”

 

“B-b-but-” I pointed at Minah. “She's hungry! She was lazy so being the nice and kind person I am, I decided to cook for her.” I explained.

 

“What are you talking about?” Minah look at me with a confused expression. “I never ask you to make any food, so...” She shrugged. WHAT IS SHE LYING ABOUT?!

 

“B-b-but y-y-you-” I stutter.

 

“I did nothing.” She smiled innocently.

 

YOU. DEVILISH. ELEPHANT!

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

After all the commotion, all members from Infinite are awake. I see no B1A4 or Dal Shabet anywhere. Are they all still asleep? Or maybe they all left us here and went home. I decided to take the first option, even tho the second could be true too.

 

“Seriously, I can't believe you people. Waking everybody up just because of food.” Dongwoo face-palmed his face.

 

“Just because of food?!” Minah eyes widened. “You have no idea how important food is!”

 

“Yo, fatty, calm down.” I teased.

 

Minah gasped. “I AM NOT FAT!”

 

Everyone chuckled. “Since everyone seems lazy, i'll cook.” Woohyun take the pink apron away from Sungjong and put it on him.

 

“I'll help!” Sunggyu nodded.

 

“So, Minah,” I started. “Who do you like the most from Infinite?”

 

Minah seems taken aback with this question. “Hmm...i don't know. But definitely not you or Sungjong!” She nodded.

 

“BWOH?!” Sungjong and I glared at her. She just stick her tongue out at us.

 

Look at her, sticking her tongue out at me and Sungjong. I can't believe this girl! After all the things I have done for her! I brought her to the hospital when she got hit by my car, I saved her from falling down the stairs and I...that was the only things I recall but i'm sure I have done way more nice things than that!

 

“Whatever. I'm sure no one likes you either, elephant.” Sungjong declared.

 

“Elephant?” I tilt my head.

 

“It's my new nickname for her since she is a scary girl!” Sungjong nodded.

 

“That doesn't make sense at all! Are you saying that elephants are scary?” Minah argued.

 

"Not all elephants are! Only one in the whole world." Sungjong look at Minah innocently.

 

"Whatever ahjussi." Minah rolled her eyes.

 

Ahjussi? They have nicknames for each other? Already?! Well, not like I care but, I never had a nickname from anyone before! Except for choding of course but that was made by Sandeul and Subin. Psh, great to know that I am loved by you, Sungjong.

 

Soon enough, the WooGyu couple were done with cooking. We all gathered and sit down on a chair. Everyone thanked Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung for the food and directly dig in. We made jokes and tease each other while eating. Minah was quiet the whole time as she eat and shove pretty much everything in . I chuckled. She's such a fatty.

 

Maybe my nickname for her should be 'Fatty'.

 

Here is chapter 12 yall! Oh god, is it just me or is this chapter extremely boring? ._. I'm sorry, seriously. I'm like sleepy as since it's 2:24 am but I wanted to update so...Enjoy this boring and long chapter! Oh and, I didn't bother to correct any mistakes since i'm sleepy. T_T