Chapter 6

Human?

note: So this is a slightly longer chapter, had a slight writers block. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun wouldn’t call himself a stalker. He definitely wasn’t a stalker since Lu Han was his mate. Following the younger didn’t make him a stalker, just protective. He was protective of his mate that’s why he even hired someone to follow the young omega. He needed to know where the omega was so that he could protect him at all times.

The fact that he always showed up at exactly 4pm at the cafe near his mate’s house, where the younger went to every so often didn’t make him a stalker. Sehun would never call himself a stalker because the other was his mate and it was natural that he wanted to be with him even if the younger kept avoiding him.

”Stalker.” He heard Chanyeol say. The other was sitting across the cafe table, with him. The tall male was sipping on his drink as he looked as his friend with judging eyes. “Sehun the stalker. I gonna have to tell auntie that her son ended up as a stalker.”

Sehun glared at him before smirking, “If I’m a stalker then what are you, Mr. My-Omega-Beat-Me-Up? Maybe I’ll tell noona and auntie how a powerful alpha lost to an omega.” Chanyeol’s ears went red from embarrassment. He knew his friend wouldn’t let him live it down, it had been a mistake to say anything. Baekhyun had laughed at him too. He didn’t know why he was even friends with the two a**holes.

“At least I knew my mate was an omega.” Chanyeol smirked back.

”Well mine was wearing a damn magical suppressant.” The other defended while remembering the young omega male. “You just have dumb luck.”

”Not when you first saw her.” Yeol put emphasis on the word her, which made Sehun blush in embarrassment because his friend was right. He was about to retort by saying something along the lines that Chanyeol couldn’t even get a name, but the cafe door opened. There stood his beautiful mate, dressed in his school uniform. Next to him stood Kai, also in his uniform. Even if he was jealous, Sehun had to admit that the two standing together, looked amazing. It was no wonder some girls walked in after them. They were always been followed by girls and were even idols in their school.

Sehun was mesmerized by his omega. The young boy carried himself like what he was, a royal, but at the same time behaved a normal student. He felt so lucky to have such a beauty as his omega. The boy looked stunning no matter what he wore, but the school uniform seemed to be made for him His smiles as enchanting and the way his lashed curl slightly made his gaze angelic. . He truly was a lucky alpha.

Chanyeol couldn’t take his eyes of the beautiful omega that was his mate. He couldn’t believe that every time his omega was near he had always missed him. He remembers how each time that Sehun would meet his omega in the club he also spoke of another human. It was almost like fate had been playing a game him and the beautiful omega to see how many time they could be so close and yet not meet. If Baekhyun hadn't been going through the pictures he had of Lu Han, he wouldn’t know how to find his mate, no wonder he had thought the other was familiar. Sehun had then told him that his omega had claimed to be Lu Han’s boyfriend. It amazes him that the two omegas protected each other so well that they even fooled an alpha and seeing the two omegas together was a fun sight.

They showed so much skin ship. They were always holding hands or leaning on each other, even hugging everything they could, anyone would think there was something there. The girls around them always going crazy about how close the two were. No wonder Sehun had been so jealous. Chanyeol turned to look at his friend and kicked him from under the table, making the latter wince in pain. “Stop glaring at my omega.” He glared at his friend, though he was more amused than anything.

Sehun turned to glare at him instead, “First tell him to stop…” he caught himself and sighing, “Sorry, it’s hard. I don’t smell their scents and it makes me uneasy when he said they’re in a relationship before.” Sehun was finding it hard to stop being jealous simply because he was told Kai was actually an omega. He need to see to believe it.

Chanyeol’s just grinned, “I’m witnessing history here, the first alpha to ever be jealous of an omega.” He sipped his drink and nearly chocked when Sehun hit him under the table too.

———

Lu Han and Jongin would normally go to the cafe near their home every say to relax a bit before going home. Jongin was looking around for a table when he spotted none other than Lu Han’s mate and was that his with him?

The giant Yoda even waved at him when their eyes met. Sehun was trying not to glare at him but was still glaring so he glared back. He then smirked and turned to hug Lu Han’s waist, making the smaller boy lean towards him. He could feel the alpha glaring at him more. He wondered if the alpha even had a life, he seemed to have way too much time to act like a stalker. Lu Han then turned to him with their drinks and smiled at Jongin. The latter lead them to an empty table. The oblivious child not even paying attention to others around them. He even took a drink from Jongin’s drink before giving it to the other.

He didn't feel how a certain alpha was fuming with jealousy and how another was having the time of his life with seeing everything unfold. Once at their table the two talked and joked. Jongin kept alert while Lu Han didn’t notice any threats so he was relax, until his eyes caught a certain alpha. He played it off and looked at Jongin.

“Nini we should go.” He smiled as he sipped his drink. Jongin noticed something was off with the smile so he simply nodded.

“Where to?” he spoke as he got up and grabbed his backpack. Han did the same and took his drink. “Home or arcade?” the tan grin as he wore his backpack over on shoulder. Han shook his head and went over to him, holding his free hand before leaning in close.

“Home.” He whispered softly that Jongin barely caught it.

At that Jongin understood that his friend had noticed the alpha and started to walk out with him. “Anything you want, Hannie.” They made sure to walk away quickly without making it obvious. The alphas saw them leaving and quickly stood to follow them. They walked out and followed the faint human scent they had. It was a bit difficult since most humans smelled about the same to them. They were about to give up when the lost the scents in a crowd but Chanyeol spotted them.

The two alphas when to them since the two omegas stopped walking, but then they ran into an alley. That made the Alphas run after them because they could smell danger and blood.

Han and Kai had been walking always when they heard grunting, not knowing where it was coming from they followed the sound and the scent of blood. They reached an alley where a ground of students from another school were beating up another. The violence angered the two omegas who didn’t even think before running in to help the other. There was no doubt about it, the victim was an omega.

Kai was the first to reach as he was faster. He jumped using the momentum from running and did a spinning kick, making it look effortless and beautiful like a dance move. One of their own hitting the wall hard after getting kicked got the attention of the group. Their attention on Kai alone until Han came from behind him and punched the closes in the gut. The pain knocking the other out. The other four that had been surrounding the poor omega boy took a step back as the two friends stepped forward, allowing Kai to swiftly pull him to them. The boy looked frighten and nearly unconscious.

“Who the are you two?” A beta emerged from behind the four and glared at them. “Give him back to me and you won’t be hurt… too much.” The beta looked smudged, which angered Han and Kai even more. The ones that were hurting the omega were clearly human, it hadn’t made sense that they would gained up on the omega but seeing the beta made everything clear.

Kai looked at the beta without fear and glared back, “Leave now and you won’t get hurt.”

The other wolf nearly growl, “Do you know who I am?” He grinned and almost sinister grin. “I am Lee Gi-Su, the best fighter in this district.” The words simply made Kai scoff while Lu Han could hold back a short laugh. That angered the beta and he order the other four to attack. Kai however was faster and soon all four were on the ground unconscious. The look he gave the beta made a shiver run down Gi-Su’s back, he felt like he was facing a great dragon.

Lu Han was tending to the omega while Kai fought, he made the omega feel safe and the poor thing finally lost consciousness.

“It seems you like introductions so I’ll tell you.” Kai dusted off his sleeves and straighten his school jacket a bit as he walked towards the beta. “I am Kai, the black dragon of this district and you are not welcomed here.” The beta was clearly scared, he had heard of the infamous black dragon but he had always thought it was an alpha not a mere human. Knowing it was a human gave him false confidences so ignoring his better judgement he threw a punch at Kai. Kai dodge and ducked down to deliver a punch straight to his gut, knocking the wind out of him. He quickly followed with an uppercut which knocked the beta out.

Sehun and Chanyeol had arrived right as Kai was fighting the four humans, they had a hard time getting through the crowd of people to reach their mates. They were running to help the omegas when they saw Kai take the four down in no time. That stunned them and brought them to a halt. Chanyeol was amazed and mesmerized because his omega looked beautiful while fighting, every move had a purpose and it was executed perfectly. Damn that was hot. Sehun was just amazed, he now understood why the omega could seem like an alpha while hiding under human scent. Knowing that his omega was never really in danger because of his friend made him relief. Then they noticed the last one standing was a beta.

They started running again to them because fighting a wolf was different from fighting a human, but when they reached them the beta fell to the ground, defeated. Seeing how strong is omega was made Chanyeol excited because the boy was anything but boring.

Kai turned to Luhan to find the Alphas right behind them. He looked at Luhan, who was kneeling next to the omega and went down to pick up the frail omega bridal style. Kai glared at the alphas before his gaze soften because he had no problems with them. Han turned to look at them too and spoke, “You’re just in time to call the ambulance.” He smiled sweetly.