And another one

Just Another KaiStal Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hellooooooooo! And I am back, with another drabble. This was stuck in my drafts for quite some time now, so I thought of posting it. Just a scene that came out, when I was imagining Krystal and Jongin, like what do they do during their free time. 
 

Anyways, enjoy reading! And feel free to drop by the comment box for your feedback! 
 

 

Ohhhh!! And please do check out my other KaiStal fic, Time Machine! 
 

Lovelots, 

 

SBP 💙
 

 

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

 

“I’ll pick you up at the airport.”

“Are you sure? It’ll be midnight when I land.”

“Yeah.”

“Alright.”

 

Silence.

 

“I can’t wait to see you.”

“You’ve only been gone for three days Jongin.” But unknown to Jongin, Krystal can’t wipe off that giddy smile on her face just hearing him over the phone.

It has been three days since she sent off her superstar boyfriend for his two day concert tour in the Philippines, and she’d be lying if she says she doesn’t miss him at all. She’d gotten used to having him next to her every possible night. And every single time Jongin had to be away, she’d always make sure to find time for her to personally pick him up from the airport.

They were starting all over again. And they can’t seem to move on from the honeymoon phase of their relationship. Not just yet. Even if a year has already passed since they got back together. She still get excited at the thought of seeing him again after being away for a while.

“I know. I’m just excited to finally see you again.”

“Babe, we Facetime every single night.” She pointed, chuckling at how silly her boyfriend could be. But as much as it makes her cringe, she loves it; that sweet possessiveness of Kim Jongin.

“Not enough.”

“If Baekhyun oppa hears you, he’s definitely gonna tease you nonstop.”

“Screw Baekhyun hyung.” There goes the childish side of Kim Jongin again, and that was enough to make her day.

“I’ll see you later. I have to go. I’m getting called already.”

“Alright. I’ll let you know once we’ve boarded.”

“Arasso. Take care.”

 

“Soojung-ah.”

He called even before she had the chance to end the call. She stopped midway, humming from the other line, letting him know she’s still listening.

“I love you.”

 

And once again, she’s head over heels in love with no other than Kim Jongin.

 

 

 

That smile on her face remained even till the photoshoot ended an hour later than scheduled. She didn’t mind at all. She’s way too happy; Jongin’s finally coming home and she just couldn’t wait.

“Look at our baby Jung, smiling so brightly. I’m surprised your face doesn’t hurt with how huge your smile is.” It was Taemin, smiling knowingly at her.

She was already on her way out of the building when she passed by Taemin who was then coming out of a recording room.

“Ooh. Oppa. You’re here.”

“I was just picking up my lyric sheet. You just finished?” He asked, eyeing her huge duffel bag.

“Yeah. Finally. I’m actually on my way home.”

“Is Jongin coming home tonight?”

 

Just the mere mention of her boyfriend’s name, she couldn’t help but feel her heart jump. Especially she’s only got a few more hours to finally see him again.

 

“Yeah. I’m gonna meet him at the airport later. Hoping not a lot of paparazzi will see me.” She only smiled despite her worries.

To be honest, it still scares her. How toxic fans can get more toxic when they want to. But Jongin has proven himself to her each and every day. She’s got no more reasons to give up on him.

“That’s cute. They won’t be here till midnight. Let’s go out for dinne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter