SEOULITE CAFÉ: Pierce [2-3]

SEOULITE CAFÉ: OF STORIES AND SUCH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jueun feels like an automaton the morning she wakes up. The call from the embassy had made her happy but it also hurts her like hell. She would leave because it is the right thing to do. It is the right thing to do. She keeps on telling herself but she feels so empty and alone.


Seyeon asks her one last time to see his brother. She doesn't want to see him but the plea on Seyeon's eyes made her change her mind. She can still remember the tears that fell down her eyes when she saw the gold ring on Jinhyuk's ring finger.


She had written him a letter but the letter was not even mentioned by him. It hurts like hell because she feels like she's not that important just like their relationship was not important to Jinhyuk.


She breathes hard as she steps inside the café. It was dark and brooding outside but the café was warm and welcoming. The sound of the chime made her stop again because the memories are springing from her mind when she saw him sitting at the chair beside the piano.


Her world collides with the eyes of the man that keeps on shutting her heart even though they'd been together for five years. Their relationship was not a secret but his parents were against them for the reason that she is an orphan that was adopted by a middle class family.


A no nothing in their world but Jinhyuk fought hard. It was just that fate wants to test them when his father suffered from and he was left to tend to their multi-billion company. They were both shattered by that incident that it also causes them to break each other's heart.


Jinhyuk eyed the woman entering the the café when the sound of the chime ring into his ears. He hated that sound because it keeps on ringing in his ears when he starts to forget about Jueun but in this moment the sound calms the erratic beating of his heart.


He hadn't seen her for a year but his heart is still beating for her. He loves her to death but he is bound by the duty he has to uphold. Fate is such a heartbreaker but he knows that it would surely kill them both if they keep on going back to their past.


She made her way towards him when they heard the front door close and the click of the door made them feel the awkwardness in the air.


It was such a déjà vu. The happenings a year ago is sneaking into their consciousness. The pictures were so real that their breathing became hollow and unguarded emotions threaten to escape from their controlled heart.


'Jueun, I know this is stupid to ask but how are you?' It is the words that stupidly went out of Jinhyuk's mouth when he saw Jueun flinch.


'I would be a hypocrite if I say that I'm okay but I'm not. My heart is still beating but my soul is not with me anymore. It hurts like hell but I tried to move on. I know that you are hurting too but I guess that we need to be responsible enough to let each other go. We both have a choice to decide today. It will hurt us both but it is now or never. Jinhyuk oppa I'm leaving and by doing so I want to tell you that I'm also letting you go. I love you so much that letting you go is the choice I'm going to adhere'. Tears were now freely falling from Jueun's eyes but she continues to pour her heart. 'I want to start anew. I want to start my world without any regrets so I'm going to leave everything here in this moment. All the regrets, the pain, the dreams I have with you and the love we built together. I love you so much that saying this kills me but I have to. Oppa, we need to say goodbye in a way that we don't regret every sec---'


Jueun's emotion had taken over her that the only sound inside the café was her whimpering in the crackling of the walls they both built a year ago. Tears were also falling from Jinhyuk's eyes but they let their emotions take over there will to talk.


Her tears were breaking all the pretenses that they both had with each other. They were back to being the Jinhyuk and Jueun a year ago. They were back in the night they should've ended things.


They both have a lot to say but they were also in pain. Jinhyuk wanted to tell Jueun that he still needs her but he realize that she has her life to live now that she's freeing herself from the baggage of yesterday.

He has to hand it to her. He has to set her free even though it will hurt him like hell. It is time for Jueun to find the man that will heal her.


Jinhyuk took her hand as he play with it just like how he did a year ago. He breathes shallowly as he told himself that thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter