SEOULITE CAFÉ: Let's Not Fall In Love [1-2]

SEOULITE CAFÉ: OF STORIES AND SUCH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tears on Bom’s eyes have dried but she can still feel the pain that hit her heart. Siwon is on the driver seat silently and sincerely holding her hands as if she’ll run out of nowhere. She can’t face him in this kind of situation. She’s not strong enough to tell him about her horrible and deadly past.

 

She can’t tell Siwon the things that had happened two years ago.

 

They were both silent. The only sound was from the engine as Siwon drive around the busy street of Seoul. The night is full of life but Siwon and Bom can only feel the sadness that is covering the busy and lively streets of Seoul.

 

Siwon went to stop in a space that faces the Han River. The river flows smoothly not like the way Bom breathes. When the engine stops, they can both hear their breathing as well as the beating of their hearts.

 

‘It’s now or never.’ Bom thinks to herself but she can’t even move to say something. She has to tell him everything. It might ruin their relationship or it will help her move on from her broken heart.

 

She tries to loosen Siwon’s grip on her hand but he didn’t even move. Siwon still silently held her hands.

 

‘Buin-ah, look at me. It’s okay. You can rest. You can tell me everything if you’re ready. I don’t know how much pain you are feeling but I am here. I will listen. I will not give up on us. You don’t have to tell me all about it. I will wait for the day you are ready to open your heart for me.’ Siwon said as he kisses the top of Bom’s hand.

 

Bom close her eyes to compose herself and the words from the past starts to come out of . She can hear herself telling about the painful past she tries to bury and ignore until the day she dies.

 

‘Do you remember the day you saw me crying? It happened two years ago. He was my best friend. He’s a little brother for me. Our friends thought that it is strange for the two of us. They all think that we were actually hiding our relationship from them. They all think that we will marry each other. We both value our friendship. We actually told our friends that it is impossible for us to marry but they always point out our similarities. The two of us just brush it off as a joke. We’ve been friends for seven years that we never think we will cross that line but we were wrong. I don’t know about him but I did fell in love with him when we reach our sixth year as friends. I didn’t know how it happens but when I saw him entering the door of Seoulite café my heart begins to jump uncontrollably. That was the first time my heart beats differently than before. I can’t understand myself. I tried to control my heart but then it continues to grow until the nightmare happened. It was the night two years ago. I’m sorry for telling you about this now but I am not that strong enough to open my heart to anyone. Siwon-ah I’m sorry’ Bom says as tears keeps on falling from her eyes.

 

‘I know it’s hard but I am also thankful that I was there because I realize that if I didn’t meet you I will never feel this kind of love. Bommie what happened two years ago is your past and it’s okay if you’re not yet ready to open up about everything. I will wait for the day that you will tell me about everything’ Siwon hug Bom as he her hair reassuring her that he will never hurt her.

 

‘But it’s unfair for you.’

 

‘It will never be unfair for me Bommie. You have a good heart. I know that when you’re heart was broken it is hard to put it back again but I am willing to help you build your heart again.’

 

In that moment the only thing Bom did is to cry. Cry her heart out until she can feel that tears are no longer falling from her eyes. Siwon on the other hand gave Bom the warmest hug and sincerest smile as she held her face before giving her a kiss on the lips.

 

In that moment Bom can feel her heart lighten and the solitude of the kiss give her peace. Bom knows that Siwon had help her heal some of the wounds that been inflicted in her heart because of a broken chain from her past.

 

Top staggered to get out of the café when he bump into a petite woman as they both froze because of the sound of the chimes dancing in the air.

 

Top can see the sadness reflected in the woman’s eyes just as he tries to shred the pain from his heart. Top knows that he is still in love with his Bom nuna but he had given up on the idea that they will find each other.

 

Top can feel the wind as it hug him in this cold November night. The busy lights dancing in the night makes Top remembers the moment he knows that he had to move-on.

 

It is hard doing so because the memories keep flashing on his mind. The smile painted on those sultry lips that he badly wants to kiss. The angelic laugh that keeps on reminding him that heaven is real in this cursed world.

 

The many moments he fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter