SEOULITE CAFÉ: Pierce(2-1)

SEOULITE CAFÉ: OF STORIES AND SUCH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is it hard to believe on things that might not be physically felt but still n all the realities of life it the one thing that gives us the drive to go on.

A lot of people say that Love is all that matters even though it was synonymous with pain. Our lives are entangled with the pain of love and loneliness of life. We are happy to know that we have the chance to fall in love with the man or the woman we thought could color our lives.

Love a picture of happiness in a glass box but a painting with different meanings. We are all bound to feel the pain of falling in love but the reality that it gives us the reason to move on and live our life is just another facet to the whole definition of Love.

Choices are definitely one of the worst things we can encounter in this lifetime. Choices may give us the opportunity to look for things we want to have and people who we want to be with but along the way choices are sometimes masked as curse.


Choices are a definite answer to all yes or no. Choices may be a reason for us to change or sometimes it might cause us to give up. Choices are just like love it will make or break us in the process of fighting for it.


They say we make a choice because it is our only way out but what if the only choice you have to make is to let go of the person that had given everything for you.


What if the only choice that is waiting for you is to let go of the person that makes you smile and fight for all the wrong reasons?


We are all human and we are all subject to make a choice.


A choice that will break us.


A choice that will make us.


A choice that will lead us to a future of unknown.


A choice that will leave us broken and in pain.


A year ago


As the last shadow of the snow left her view Jueun shed the last tear she will ever cry because of love. Jueun never intended to fall for him but that's just the thing about love. It will give you the reason to be happy but love will also be the cause of your pain. Jueun can't even explain the pain in her heart. It has shattered her whole being and she knows that she will never be able to forget the man she dearly love and hatefully hate at the moment.


Jueun staggers to stand-up from the stool where she had sat for a long time but it was time for her to move-on if she still wants to live in this cruel world. Jueun hold onto the necklace he gave her on their first year anniversary and promise herself that she will never ever fall in-love again.


Jinhyuk on the other hand tries not to cry as he tearfully waves goodbye at the woman that had been his best friend and lover. They were together for five years now and marriage is just a paper for them to sign. He wanted to propose to her but he has to give her up. It was not his intention to let her go but his selfishness is the reason she hates him now.

 

Jinhyuk knows how much Jueun loves him because he loves her too more than anything in this world but his family made a decision long ago that he needed to uphold. As Jueun staggers to make her way out from the café Jinhyuk wanted to run and hug her for the last time but he knows that it will just add pain to her heart.


Jinhyuk wanted to stay in that place for a moment but the voice of his sister made him turn around. He has to go. Jinhyuk has to take his responsibility for his family. As he stares at his sister's eye he knows that he's a coward.


Jinhyuk could have run from home and marry Jueun but he stayed because he thought that he will be able to get-away from his responsibility. He is a man born and raised to be as strong as a rock but when his sister hugs him his tears give way.


'Oppa. It's time for you to let go. It's not an easy task but you have to be strong. I know one day you will be able to forget Jueun unnie. It's a painful ride but I know that you can make it. Be strong Oppa' Seyeon said as she tries to console her brother. 


It the most painful day for both Jueun and Jinhyuk but they had to do it. They are both in pain for different reason but they had both into the pain of being broken. As the sound of the chime place at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter