Notice Me, Ms. Son! (I)

With Love, Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you hear? We're having a new P.E teacher." A tall, gorgeous woman in her uniform says once she and her best friends reached the lockers. 

 

Her shorter blonde friend hums in approval. "I've heard about that from Saeron. She's really young though and she says she's incredibly hot and charming. Totally a girl crush type." 

 

The eldest among the trio rolls her eyes instead. "Totally Joy's type, you mean." 

 

Joy, the tall friend, gasps and feigned hurt. "Excuse me? You do not say that out loud!"

 

Yeri, the blonde sniggers behind, "You've been crushing on many teachers Joy, but you never get some. Step up your game huh?" She mocks.

 

This time Joy scoffs, "Whatever. Watch me, I'm definitely gonna make a move."

 

"How are you even sure she'll be your type?" Joohyun asks, a challenging tone dripping from her voice. 

 

"Because she's absolutely stunning." A monolid-eyed girl suddenly pops out of nowhere nearly making Joohyun jump in surprise. "I brought my classmate earlier to the infirmary and damn, you wouldn't believe what I just saw." 

 

It surprised Joohyun to hear Seulgi talking about someone, so it piques her interest.

 

With the way Seulgi's eyes twinkled in delight, it catches Joohyun's attention. "What did you see?" The trio eagerly asks.

 

As if drool was coming out of the corner of , Seulgi answers with much gusto. "Holy, glorious, delicious rock hard abs and biceps of Ms. Son." 

 

"Oh my god." Joy almost faints just imagining, Yerim tries to imagine and Seulgi is still dreaming. The image flashed inside her mind and Joohyun finds herself drooling as well. Although she isn't one to fantasize about her teachers, it's just that she's a girl and a girl like her has an uncontrollable hormones.

 

After fanning themselves, they make their way to the field giddily, excited to see the rumors about this Ms. Son. She sees her classmates gossiping as well, some even waits by the changing room just to take a peek of whatever Seulgi had said earlier. Joohyun had to stop Joy from joining them despite the want she's feeling.

 

Seulgi kept rambling about how good her body looked and how low the timbre of her voice was. Joy on the other hand made comments from "Oh my god" to another "Oh my god" in various pitches. Yeri went to look for Saeron. 

 

"What's taking her so long? It's been like, 5 minutes." She hears her classmate, Sana was it? whining to her bunny friend. Ah, another weird classmate of hers who flirts with every hot teacher she's come across. 

 

Nayeon nods in agreement. "I want to see her already!"

 

Joohyun glares at them. What are they even doing here? They barely even attend P.E classes and they . They're only probably here to see Ms. Son as well. She internally rolls her eyes and kept a poker face.

 

"So you could ogle at her for the rest of the class? Ha, Of course you would." Jihyo retorts from their side.

 

"Well, that is our purpose here anyway." Sana says.

 

Stupid hoes.

 

They kept bickering until the whispering intensifies, most students were already gasping, squealing, slapping each other when a woman, probably in her early twenties, enters the field wearing a white v-shirt rolled like a muscle tee with an imprinted logo of their university and black jogging pants rolled until her knees. She had her brown hair down and wavy, bangs swept to the side nicely showing her glorious forehead. Joohyun could make up the piercings on both her ears from her seat and thought it was EXTREMELY attractive. God, I never knew piercings could look this hot on someone.

 

, she internally curses when they made brief eye contact. She didn't expect her to have such beautiful, gray, round eyes. It's so alluring and it's pulling her in. A whistle hung low from her neck along with her I.D (remind Joohyun to steal that later). Her gaze fell on her jawline and Joohyun cursed again because , that sharp thing can cut through marbled countertops easily like knife cutting through cake. What a chiselled motherer. 

 

"Oh my golly ." Joy says. Seulgi breathes loudly and Joohyun feels her gay side kicking in. Wow those are such long fingers. Such beautiful fingers. .

 

"Oh my golly indeed." 

 

Ms. Son sported a small frown on her face, her eyebrows furrowed lightly as she scans the students who shuffled on their feet to stand up and greet her. "Good morning class." Joohyun had lost count on how many times she cursed to herself because once more, , her voice! It's so low that it sent shivers down her spine.  She definitely didn't expect her to sound so y. 

 

"As you can see, I am your new P.E teacher since Mrs. Kwon left for personal issues." She trails off, eyes piercing through her students. "The name is Son Seungwan. Call me anything else and I'd surely come and hunt you down. I know where you live." 

 

Her voice went deeper causing some students to feel things they shouldn't despite the threat Ms. Son had said. Her face softened, the left corner of her lips curling into a subtle smirk. "Since it's my first time dealing with your class, I'd go easy on you. Unless you want it rough then tell me." 

 

Stop smirking you ing hottie. 

 

The words played on Joohyun's mind like a broken recorder, making her feel hot somehow. Oh god, why is she so hot?!

 

Students whispered amongst themselves once more before Ms. Son blew her whistle. "Get up girlies and run a few laps around the field as your warm up." The teacher instructs as the girls quickly obey, jogging slash gawking at Ms. Son. 

 

The teacher seems oblivious to the stares, or is she just used to it? Joy bites her lips a lot, Seulgi does too. I mean, Isn't that already a sign for a person to understand that she was openly being stared at? She's probably just immune to it, with a holy, chiselled body like hers, what's not to like?

 

"Gosh, her name! It sounds so manly." Joy dreamily sighs as the three of them purposely jogged slower to watch Ms. Son in the middle of the field with hawk-like eyes watching her prey. "I'd scream it over and over again."

 

Seulgi gags at her. "Ew, you're such a bottom and are you actually planning to get laid?! And of course it'll be manly, it's a boy name!" 

 

"Shut up. At least I have plans." 

 

"Oh please, your gay 17 year old is too young for this."

 

"It's not like your 18 year old - if ever you have one- is already applicable for this ."

 

With an exaggerated expresseion and a dramatic gasp, Seulgi almost lunged at the taller. "Why you little--"

 

"Girls, girls." Joohyun gets in between the two who's already at each other's throats. "You wouldn't want Ms. Son to kick your asses in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter