Notice Me, Ms. Son! (FIN.)

With Love, Wenrene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun slept for few good hours after her friends left, as well as Ms. Son who attended a meeting. She woke up later, only to find out that she slept the whole afternoon. . She realized that in her state, she wouldn't be able to go home and it's already past 6 for pete's sake. She doesn't know what time the last bus arrives and for sure she won't be able to make it.

 

She mentally facepalms herself. What if Ms. Son totally forgot about her? What if she's all alone in the school? Oh no, please no. Anything but that! She hastily reached for her phone, but it had a dead battery. She mentally cursed again. And they say I'm a lucky girl. She groans in frustration and fought the urge to rip her hair off.

 

What do I do?! 

 

In the midst of planning or simply just sulking, the door creaks, indicating that someone had probably entered. Joohyun's heart immediately beats faster, was it even a person? It's already almost 7, who would be in their right mind stay in school at such an ungodly hour? So scared less, she chants; Please, please, please, please, PLEASE LET IT NOT BE A GHOST PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS---

 

"Oh Joohyun, you're still here. I thought your friends already took you home." She nearly jumped out of her skin when her teacher enters inside in only her casual clothing. She's about to leave, oh my god, i'll be alone! No!

 

Gulping down the lump in , she lets out a shaky laugh. "Uh, well apparently t-they ditched me." 

 

She hears Yeri screaming at the back of her head, grinning mischievously like the satan spawn she is. "Let unnie have her fun!"

 

You are so getting it Kim Yerim.

 

Ms. Son hums, "Such friends they are huh." She takes her things and checks on Joohyun's ankle. "The swelling is gone faster than I thought it would. That's good. Do you still feel pain?" She rotates it gently, causing the student to gasp. "I'll take that as a yes." The teacher stands and ponders for a brief moment, "I can't leave you here alone. Who knows what'll happen to you?" 

 

Joohyun is already reciting every prayer she knows so that Ms. Son will help her, again. "I'll be back, then i'll take you home. Is that fine?"

 

Yes! "Yes please, thank you." The teacher only smiles and hastily brought her things. She came back later to let Joohyun have a last check-up. The student was surprised to see Ms. Son crouching on her back, "Get on." And so she did.

 

Ms. Son carried her all throughout the walk. The school seemed deserted with only a few students around. But Joohyun​ didn't really cared about that. What matters most at this moment is how good her teacher really smells. Her mind is about to explode thinking which fabric softener did Ms. Son use. 

 

The teacher stops in front of a black car, with the teacher swiftly opening it despite the weight on her back as she buckled Joohyun on the passenger seat. She immediately jogs to the the driver seat as she starts the car. "Put your address in the GPS so I could take you there." 

 

Joohyun obeys and did so. The drive to her house was quiet, extremely quiet with only the soft music coming from the radio filling her ears. Joohyun wanted to talk, but refused to do so. She couldn't even look at Ms. Son properly. From her peripheral view, she could see how the older focused on the road, brows furrowed and her lips pursed. Her eyes lands on the other's busy handling the wheel. Joohyun wonders if they were as soft from the looks of it, how gentle will it hold things.

 

She feels her cheeks warming up when Ms. Son finally noticed her 'discreet' staring, grey eyes looking as beautiful as ever. Joohyun breaks their eye-contact, opting to fiddle with the hem of her shirt instead. The older sighs. "If you want to talk, then talk. I don't bite."

 

Sensing the younger wouldn't speak soon, she adds. "Look, I may be your teacher and I know how students respect my position but hey, I can also be a friend." The older smiles. "I mean, there's no harm in that right?" 

 

And for the first time, Joohyun finally smiles back at her. "Really?"

 

"Mhm. So what do you say about eating dinner at my favorite diner? Don't worry, it's near." 

 

And of course, the younger wouldn't deny that now.

 

 

"This is delicious!" Ms. Son laughs at the incredulous student eating her heart out. Joohyun continues stuffing to even notice the older laughing at her-- but of course she noticed a few seconds later, turning into a messy blushing mess she usually is. 

 

"Aw, why'd you stop eating? I was about to snap a photo." The teacher teased while waving her phone. "For purposes." She winks playfully.

 

Joohyun pouts. "Don't do that."

 

"Why?"

 

"You'll use it for blackmailing!" 

 

The older laughs once more, embarrassing the younger. "We only hung out for a few hours yet you have the nerve to accuse me for blackmailing. You're cute." She shakes her head and dug on her own meal. 

 

Bashful, Joohyun dips her head low, hiding her reddened cheeks that became her new enemy for betraying her. She glanced at the teacher and sees her fluffy cheeks stuffed, resembling a hamster. It was her turn to giggle, earning the attention of the latter.

 

"What's so funny?" 

 

"You." She says, "You look like a hamster eating like that."

 

"Oh." Ms. Son hastily swallows the food, causing Joohyun to giggle even more. "That wasn't really pleasing to look at. I apologize."

 

"What are you saying? You looked extremely adorable!" She blurts out. Only realizing how stupid she probably sounded when Ms. Son coughs. 

 

"That's my first time hearing that."

 

"Take it as a compliment."

 

They continued chatting and eating, throwing a few jokes (all coming from Ms. Son) here and there while the other laughs. Other customers would think that they were a typical couple out on a date with the way they interact. Joohyun knew more about the latter, and vice-versa. But it's more of Joohyun talking about her life and preferences whilst the other would tease and throwing comments. 

 

"You're only 24?!" 

 

"Yep, surprising? I'm just an intern anyway."

 

"But you're really young! Unbelievable." Seungwan chuckles at the seemingly surprised student gaping at her. She sips her ice tea, all the while smiling from ear-to-ear. 

 

"I thank my scholarly brain for my early career." She simply says, "I dream to be a professor someday. Not some ordinary P.E intern or some ."

 

"But still, you're very young." Yes, not that much older so please marry me. 

 

"Yeah I get it." She checks the time on her wristwatch, indicating that they been hanging out for more than two hours already. "I must take you home, it's getting deeper into the night. Wouldn't want your mom waiting." 

 

Joohyun nods and follows the latter, hopping on her back despite her ankle getting better. Her house is only a ten-minute drive from the diner so they reached their destination quickly. The car stops just in front of her house. "This is it?"

 

Joohyun hums. "Yeah, unfortunately."

 

"Hey now, don't be frowny. We'll see each other tomorrow anyway! In case you forgot, I am your teacher." She cheers the younger. "And besides, you have my number. You can call me anytime."

 

Joohyun sighs. She hopes to spend more time with Seungwan. "Okay."

 

"Good girl. Now go in before you get spanked."

 

"By you?" She teased.

 

Seungwan stares at her, eyes wide in shock. "Wow-- didn't know you have some sort of spanking kink or something."

 

"Shut up. I was kidding." 

 

"Right." The teacher hops out and opens the passenger seat, "After you, milady." Joohyun slaps her lightly for being greasy. 

 

"Go on, I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter