Another One?!

He's a baby,He's my baby

Jinjin POV
 I woke up feeling another pile of flesh next to me. I rubbed my eyes to see MJ hyung. Our faces were centimeters apart. MJ looked so cute. Is it wrong for me to think like this? I shook the thought off of my head and tried to remember what happened last night for us to end up like this. The last thing I remember was practicing for the show and then...

"Dang it!" I covered my mouth realizing I was too loud.MJ started to shuffle before his eyes fluttered open. We looked at each other in silence for a couple minutes. "You should go get changed and hide all your little stuff," MJ said with a warm smile. I was surprised by how he could tell the difference between my little state and my regular state. I nodded my head embarrassed.
    I quickly changed into my clothes and put my little items away. I felt like there were eyes burning in the back of my head. I turned around to see MJ staring at me. "What is it hyung? Do I have a hole in my pants like last time?" I turned around checking my pants.MJ just chuckled. "No, you don't have a hole in your pants silly. I'm just trying to figure out which is nice little you or big you." "YAH!". I grabbed a pillow off the bed and threw it at him.
       
MJ grabbed the Ryan pillow and threw at my head, but I dodged it just in time. "It's on now ". A full-blown pillow fight commenced.

3rd POV

Binwoo, Rocky, and Sanha had all gathered in the hallway waiting for the other 2 to come out. " Maybe they overslept?" Sanha stated. The 4 looked at each other then nodded in sync.  Eunwoo put his hand on the handle turning it then opening it. None of them could believe what they saw. Jinjin was sitting on top of MJ, yelling "IF YOU TELL ANYONE I WILL EAT YOUR THE REST OF YOUR BANANA PUDDING!" Neither of the boys realized they were being watched until they heard a fit of laughter behind them. Jinjin got up embarrassed at what had occurred. He pushed past the members who were standing at the threshold of the room.  Without looking back Jinjin had said "COME ON!LET'S GO BEFORE WE'RE LATE!". The boys followed him out the door still chuckling.
     
  By the time Astro reached KBS for their performance, BTS had already performed 'ANPANMAN', which Rocky was looking forward to seeing. MJ and Jinjin were done with their makeup first so, they decided to wander around. " Hey, I'm going to the bathroom," MJ told Jinjin, who followed not wanting to separate. MJ heard a familiar voices coming from the bathroom. MJ signaled to Jinjin to stay quiet.
    Pushing the door open quietly, they two entered the bathroom. "Jimin, baby you have to be good for Daddy. If not I can't buy you a new stuffie. Okay?" Suga said to the little.

(as I was writing this Fake love started to play XD)

MJ POV

I was excited that there was another person like Jinjin out there and that I wasn't alone. I stepped into the bathroom fully, making our presence known."Shoot! Did you hear me? " Suga said standing up from his once crouched position. "Yes, we did. Don't worry though we won't tell anyone that Jimin is a little." I said in a calming tone. "Why?"."Because Jinjin is a little like Jimin." I said looking back at Jinjin, who looked nervous. "It's nice to know that there are other others like us," Suga said grinning ear to ear. "Maybe they can have play dates? I asked. "Would you like that baby boy?" Suga asked looking at his little who nodded his head rapidly. As we exchanged numbers I noticed that Jimin had run over to Jinjin striking up a conversation.
        "It was nice to meet you! Jimin, come on" Suga flashed a smile, grabbing Jimin's hand and leaving the bathroom." Well, looks like you have a new friend!" I was glad he had someone to talk to. He just nodded " Didn't you have to use the bathroom hyung?''. I forgot all about the bathroom. I quickly used the bathroom and washed my hands. 
 
Moobin's POV

Where are they? It's almost time to perform. "Guy, I'm going to look for MJ and JInwoo."  The rest of the guys nodded. Where could they be?

A?N: Will MJ and Jinwoo make it in time? Find out next time!