Who Am I?

He's a baby,He's my baby

MJ POV
    I rolled up my sleeve testing the water. It was the perfect temperature."Bubbles?" I asked turning my head to the boy who was talking to his rubber ducky. He looked back and nodded his head rapidly. I reached over the tub to grab the bottle of soap. I made sure to put in a certain amount when I felt another hand squeeze the bottle. Jinjin smiled at me behind his pacifier. I  sighed knowing I'd had to buy more bubbles seeing this was almost gone.
      "Ok, Jinjin time to get in the bath," I said grabbing the boy and putting him in the bath. The bubbles had risen up like they were erupting volcanoes. Jinjin just giggled, this is gonna be one hell of a mess to clean up.
       I  grabbed the cinnamon scented shampoo pouring it into his hair." Okay, I have to wash your hair now." Jinjin nodded and played with the bubbles. After I finished washing his hair I went to grab a towel."Daddy, look!" I whipped my head to see Jinjin with a soap beard.  I smiled...what did he just call me? "Jinjin, what did you just call me?" Jinjin's smile turned into a frown. He started to put, which I knew that meant that the waterworks were coming. I rushed over to him and ran my fingers through his hair. "Jinjin, don't cry it's okay." JInjin was even close to crying then before.
        I grabbed some of the bubbles and put them on my chin. " Jinjin, look Daddy also has a beard." Jinjin looked up and then giggled. Eventually busting out into a fit of laughter. I then went over to grab the towel. Jinjin raised his hands high so I could pick him up with the soft baby blue towel. I put him down on the floor, drying his body off. I then held up my hand for him to hold. He crossed his hands and huffed, "Uppsies'." I picked him up and put him on my waist. His legs managed to wrap around my waist. I carried him to the king-sized bed.

 Jinjin then pointed to the bean bag that was in the far corner of the room. I went over to the beanbag. I was really baffled, what was I supposed to do? I looked around the beanbag when I noticed there was a zipper on the back. I opened up the zipper and clothes started to come out. Jammies, animal onesies, baby blankets, and more started to spill out. I grabbed the turtle onesies and the pastel green blanket. 

    I turned around to Jinjin who was already sound asleep. He was on his paci, cuddling a golden brown teddy bear. His wet blonde hair stuck to his forehead.  It was a hassle to get his onesie on, especially when he kept squirming when my hand touched his delicate skin. I picked him up bridal style and put him on the bean bag. He looked so peaceful. I made the bed with the sheets leaving a corner open so I could cover Jinjin. I picked the younger up and placed underneath the silky sheets. I made sure the cover was covering him, so he wouldn't be cold.
      Now to wash the sheets. I picked up the smelly sheets and opened the door slowly. I didn't want to wake my baby b- Jinjin up. Wait a minute, I don't how to wash sheets. I walked over to  Eunwoo and Moonbin's room. I started to hear things that shouldn't have heard.

Eunwoo POV

"Moonbin  I have something I have to tell you." "Hmm" Moonbin looked up from his phone. " I like - no love you." It felt like a  weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I hung my head knowing that he didn't have the same feeling as I did.  It was worth a  sh- "I love you too! ".I grinned and hugged him. My chin rested on his brown hair. His face was nuzzled in my shoulder. I didn't want this moment to end. I suddenly felt the warmth leave my body. Moonbin and had broken the hug and looked up. I looked into his brown eyes. " Eunwoo, would you be my boyfriend?". I decided to a bit. " No, I'm not gonna be your boyfriend." The look on his face was priceless. He looked as if someone had stolen his chocolate chip kookie. " I want to be your protector, your one and only, I  want to be your knight in shining armor AND boyfriend." Moonbin chuckled then grinned. I closed my eyes letting my lips fall on his. A couple seconds I felt Moonbi- my boyfriend kiss me back. Our lips pulled away from each other.
      'I love you." , "I love you too."

MJ POV
I always knew they liked each other. I don't want to ruin their moment so, I decided to wash the sheets myself. I started walking to the laundry room. The hallways were colder and quieter than normal. I felt as something was following me. I whipped my head around, I saw a shadow move across the floor. " Who's there? I won't hesitate to throw these smelly sheets on you! "
     I heard the person giggle then step out. " Daddy! It's me !" I smiled, relieved that it was some murder. He was holding his teddy bear's hand with his left and was his thumb with his right.  " Wait, what are you doing up?" I asked the little. "I wanted a kookie.." he said shyly hanging his head low. " If I give you a kookie will go to bed?" he nodded his head and smiled. " Alright come with me. First, we have to wash the smelly sheets. Then we go out to buy cookies. "

    After what felt like hours we finally figured out how to wash the sheets. " Alright, now let's..". I turned around to see Jinjin fast asleep on the chair. I looked at my watch which read 12:09 am. I sighed and picked up Jinjin. He nuzzled his face into my neck still his thumb. I carried him all the way back to the dorm. I placed him underneath the sheets. I slipped underneath the sheets with him. Jinjin's face was towards me. His milky colored skin glowed in the moonlight. He was snoring lightly. He looked so adorable, so innocent. Jinjin shuffled closer to me to the point he was hugging me. I hugged him smiling. I felt my eyes grow heavy, eventually closing. "I love you MJ."

Hellooo Aimi here. The next chapter will be out 2:30 pm EST tomorrow.I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please tell me in the comments below and give me feedback.