Jinjin is that you?

He's a baby,He's my baby

 A/N BTS will also be in this story for all those Army out there. Enjoy!

3rd POV

"All right everyone lets take a 20-minute break!"The dancer teacher told the relatively popular boy group Astro. The boys dropped down as if they were doing the Andy's Coming Challenge. They were practicing for about 5 hours now. It was about  1:34 am in the morning. They had a fan meet and a special performance at 8 am the next day. Jinjin got up and grabbed his phone off the table. Swiftly making his way through the vacant hallways.

  The only thing that could be heard was the sound of the blonde haired boy's black converses hitting the white tiles. Grabbing the sliver handle he turned taking note that it was unlocked. He entered the room locking the door behind him. He sighed plopping down on the bed. His eyes darted around the room trying to distract himself.  

      He sighed knowing that once he was in he wasn't coming back out(you know what they: once you jimIN you can't jimOUT). He grabbed his plushie from out of the cold and dark closet. The teddy bear's golden fur was fading. Jinjin looked at it with apologetic eyes. He dusted it off and carried it in between his arm.

     He grabbed his phone once again, sighing after seeing he had 15 minutes left. He laid in bed, his face nuzzling the bear. He took in its lavender scent. He felt himself slip into a familiar mindset. He didn't want to slip into that mindset. But, he knew he needed too. He noticed the paci that was peeking out from its hiding spot as if saying "It's okay go ahead."

       He grabbed the pastel green paci and stuck it in his mouth. He on it slowly, before crawling back into bed. He felt his eyes start to close until a certain someone busted through the door."JINJIN COME QUICK! IM GETTING TALLER! AND I HAVE PROOF!"The elder boy, MJ yelled.JinJin jolted up hugging his teddy bear.

 "Jinijin?" MJ said slowly walking over to the boy. Jinjin looked at the boy with wide eyes. He patted a spot on the bed, signaling for the older male to sit next to him."You want me to sit next to you?" MJ asked confused. Jinjin nodded his head.

   MJ  sat next to the boy and asked "Jinjin are you ok."Jinjin nodded his head slipping underneath the covers."Jinjin do you want me to tuck you in?"MJ asked in a motherly voice."Yesh pwease."Jinjin said stated with the paci still in his mouth. MJ grabbed the pastel blue blanket tucking him in "Sweet dreams".Jinjin closed his eyes knowing he was or probably going to be alright.

MJ got up and shut the door quietly. Pulling out his phone he searched: What is it called when an adult has the mindset of a child or baby. After searching he found a decent a trustworthy site, he read it over and over again tr4ying to process what he just read.

     So, he's a little. If I read that right. How long has this been going on? And who else knows? It said that most people do this to relieve stress or to get away from responsibilities. I know it's been hard these past few days, but I never thought he would relieve his stress like this.I'll let him sleep for now, and tell the others some lame excuse.

MJ thought to himself. Quietly entering the room he grabbed the key card and locked the door behind him. Making sure no one could enter as he slept. Hastily he entered the practice room. Sanha was back hugging Rocky.Bin and Eunwoo were sharing a protein bar.

"Hey, where's Jinjin?"Rocky asked looking at the nervous elder.MJ wiped his sweaty palms on the back of his gray joggers."Umm...he uh.....HAD AN EMERGENCY IN WHICH HE NEEDED MY HELP SO, HE'S STILL CLEANING UP THE AFTERMATH!"MJ yelled out of panic. Eunwoo snickered while Moonbin face was red with laughter. Sanha being the Maknae didn't quite understand why they were laughing and muttered something under his breath.

 MJ himself even knew what he said didn't make sense. He also knew what he said didn't sound right. He tried to change the subject by asking"So, where's the dance teacher?"He said with a nervous chuckle."Ah, she said we could take a rest and that we were good to go." Eunwoo quickly stated. Sanha then said "LAIR! She said she was going on a date!".Eunwoo shook his in disappointment. He was trying to hide that from MJ.MJ face was similar to that of a red rose.MJ had a thing for the dance teacher.

"Well, we should get to bed. Come on, everyone up!" Moonbin encouraged them. That made MJ nervous.
     
MJ POV

  
"Uh...how  about we split up! Rocky and Sanha in one room, Eunwoo and Moonbin in another and, Jinjin in me in the same room.This way we are more comfortable and won't be stressed for the show tomorrow." I said nervously. "Hyung, no offense we've never done this before and we've had plenty of shows why now? " Rocky was too curious. I wiped my wet hand on my white shirt. I was ready to come up with another excuse when Eunwoo said " I think it's a good idea. Moonbin and I haven't had asleep over in a long time. Let's do it." I was shocked when I heard this come from Eunwoo. I just smiled a nodded. We decided that we would all sleep in the new sleeping arrangements.
       I took the key-card (K.A.R.D) and saw Jinjin in the corner. His had knees up to his chest hugging them. I heard him start to sniffle. I rushed over to him and knelt down. "What's wrong? What happened?" I patted his blonde hair soothingly. He didn't say anything but, he pointed to the bed. I walked over to the bed and saw that he had wet the bed. I took the sheets off the bed and put them in a corner. I walked over to Jinjin, he had his head hung low. "Hey look at me." He kept his head low. I took his chin and lifted his face up. I took my them and wiped away his tears. "It's okay, accidents happen. Let's get you cleaned up. After we get you cleaned up you can have a kookie. Okay?" Jinjin sniffled then smiled, "Otay! ''
   Jinjin jumped up and danced his way to the bathroom. I smiled at the boy. He looked so cute.
    I started to walk to the bathroom, hand in my joggers smiling.


HELLO, A/N HERE! So, what do you guys think of the story so far? Let me know in the comments below. Next chapter will be published tomorrow. I don't know the time yet, I'll tell you guys tomorrow so be ready! Have a nice day!