QUATRE

Time Travel Genius meets Doofus Dork

__________________

If anything have caused me with doubt, it's when you have been struck by a beauty, a beauty like no other, a beauty whom standing in front of me smiling at me, who have been coming back every other day or rather every week end that's Friday, she has became a regular here.

"Why'd you keep staring at me like that Yaebin- wait do I have something on my face."

Yes, in a second will be my lips- WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING-

"Oh n-nothing, I was just staring how pretty you are-"
Nice one exslack, first a cliche flirt and them stammer, you can be even more embarassing.

"You said that the last time I came here and the last time too- actually yesterday to-"

"I MEAN you get prettier every time I see you!"

"That aside, I was....wondering what are you doing after work today?"

It took a full 5 minute for Yaebin to realized what Minkyung had ask, her thoughts were star struck for a moment on Minkyungs lips and when Minkyung started waving her hand infront of her face, and someone else's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"EARTH TO YAEBIN-hottie MINKYUNG askED YOU A QUESTION"

Startle by the yelling from a pink haired regular-

"EUNWOO YOU ARE GUNNA MAKE ME DEAF"

Another accompanied Eunwoo, as she shouted at the pink hair girl as well as she pull onto her ears.

"Owwowoowowwowoowowwowowow Siyeon babbbbbeeeeee." Whined Eunwoo

Snapping out of everything,  realizing after a moment of the time Minkyung started to blush at the statement.

"N-nothing that I know of-"

"You know....its cute when you kind of zone out and stare at me and battling your inner thoughts- but like great,I'll pick you up from work at 8, I have a surprise- oh and it's a date."

A DATE?

AAAAA WHATTTTTT????????

"MINKYUNG AND YAEBIN SITTING IN THE TREE K I S S I N G"

"J U N G E U N W O O"

"Uh oh CATCH YOU LATER YAEBS"

"I apologize for her behaviour she's so lOUD"

"It's not a problem, Siyeon I don't know how you out up with your girlfriend-"

"I don't either"

____________

The two chuckle and laughed,  as Siyeon leaves, Yaebin started to clean the store down, business was slow as any other day especially by the beach in Fall season, she was about the clean out her espresso machine when a customer she was unfamiliar with walked in.

He looked around, and Yaebin could've sworn his eye sparkle at the coffee place and in her head she cursed when she thought she could closed early. He kepted looking as he walked towards the counter and offer his hand.

"Tao. I was wondering if you're hiring?"

Yaebin felt uncomfortable with this man aura, but she paid no mind with the strange feeling as she answered him.

"Come back tomorrow at 3pm, I'll interview then Tao."

"Sure~! I was wondering if I can get a ice coffee before you close up"

"Sure."

_____________________

The man leaves after getting his coffee.

Yaebin was about to lock up when another customer walks in.

"-I swear I hate last minute customer- jesUS CHRIST-"

Yaebin glares her way to the entrance  mumbling and drop her broom, and see the older girl in a different attire, one that was different from earlier seeing her, a white blouse with a skinny jeans complimenting her legs as she wore some vans, Yaebin was awed yet again.

"h-Hey I'm sorry-should I go-"

"OH NO SORRY I thought you were another person coming in asking to get hired or not-for-profit"

"Hired?"

"Yeah someone came in early a guy asking if I was hiring, I told him to come by tomorrow-"

"Oh  ..I mean is he cute?"

"Eh he seems a bit cute for me buuut not my type."

"...oh....what is- what is your type?"

Yaebin could've sworn she sense some disappointment in her tone when she ask.

"Hmm how about I'll you about it after I get my stuff on our date?"

_________________

Walking beside each other, having minkyung surprised the younger one, she realizes actually how tall Minkyung was, she was nothing but beauty itself, and if it's definitely in a dictionary, you'd find Minkyung on it.

"Sooooo.....what's your type?"

"Someone who can handle me and has a great personality, and is willing to understand me...you know the usual-"

Minkyung listen and nods, she knew of nothing atthe younger girl but she was so captivated by her, she wanted to be those things of what Yaebin said, she had an uneasy feeling with a person Yebin interviewing, jealousy already she felt, without even knowing the person. So she set tomorrow in her mind to come in to visit her favorite local barista.

While walking, Yaebin hands accidentally grazes Minkyungs hand without realizing Minkyung unconsciously intertwine Yaebins hand into hers, startling the shorter girl into blushing.

A silent minute past and Minkyung next word had Yaebin tripping on the floor.

"you know..... I can be you-"

Minkyung catches her.
_______________

On the other side, Tao was smirking as he working in his plan to achieve Yaebin to hire him, on the hand he smiles evolution on the other he was planning to accomplished what he came for, at the timeline.

To remove Minkyung from her existence.

*

"Jesus Christ now we gotta walk this ty path- you couldn't even geT A BETTER LANDING MEIQI-"

"STOP YELLING AT HER"

"YAMY YOURE NO BETTER AT THIS RIGHT NOW FUJING HIT HER HEAD AND BLEEDING YOU THINK XUANYI IS GUNNA LET YOU GO- MINKYUNG - OW OW OW"

"ENOUGH!" as the older Minkyung pulled all there ears, she sigh and shake her head.

'jesus Siyeon where are you when you need her- then again Eunwoo is even louder than all these guys combined'

_______________

At the roadside town,

"Zining! You gotta go now! Or you'll be late for dance class- Fujing is waiting for you"

"Coming-"

As the young girl named Zining is running down towards her companion, she spots her girlfriend Fujing (The younger Fujing) she grinned cheekily and kisses her cheek.

"Hey babe!"

Omg I'm so confused what to write IM SORRY IF THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE IM TRYING TTTTTTTTTTTT IM SORRY FOR THIS HALF UPDATE