Tres

Time Travel Genius meets Doofus Dork

_______________
Minkyung's POV:

He's here.

________________
 

*Other side of the universe;*

The with a sharp eyes and a tone out body, spoken out huskily.

"There's not enough pressure to take a safe landing for us three- were going to separate-,"

Being interrupted

"PLEASE PULL AWAY FROM THE TRANSPORTATION POD AND LAND ON THE NEAREST UNIVERSE ZONE- THIS IS THE COUNCIL OF CIRCLE, YOU ARE BREAKING THE- HEY-
XUANYI GIMME THE MIC BACK-MEIQI GET OFFME"

"I KNOW YOU TOOK FUJING WITH YOU TOO GIVE ME MY GIRLFRIEND BACK- YOU SCUMBAG- TAO I SWEAR TO GOD IF MINKYUNG DOESNT STOP YOU I WILL-"

"YOU ARE BEING ARRESTED- HUANG ZITAO FOR BREAKING THE FABRIC OF TIME, YOU CANNOT GO TO THE PAST AND KILL KANG YAEBIN BECAUSE SHE DOE NOT LIKE YOU."

'Minkyung this minkyung that- she gets everything, if I can't have Yaebin- no one can- and I will have my means to take it.'

On the right side of the fuming man, it was a terrified young lady, lean and tall but beautiful- she suddenly spoke out.

'Why are you doing this Tao, I know you since we are kids- you can't force love onto someone else by killing them and changing the timeline-'

'Fujing- shutup- all this wouldn't happen it Minkyung didn't appear in Rena's life- you had to join the damn  time council-'

'TO FIX THE SYSTEM LIKE THIS- WHAT YOURE DOING IS WRONG, FOLLOWING YOU WAS ALSO THE DUMBEST IDEA'

'Did you forget Zining you said you wouldn't love another but hear you are making a spiel of a life time telling me this is wrong when you moved on and love another- NO ONE.'

'This isn't about me- Zining left me remember and married someone else- I moved on- you cannot force anything because things happen for a reason Tao-'

'She left you because you had no time for her after joining the time counci----"

A loud crackling sound opening through space, as the transportation pod is out sped into the worm hole, they went through with behind another ship.

___________

'FUJINGGGGGG!!!!!!'

____________

The day was anything but normal yet again, as soon as the girl who was hungover yelled out to the owner of the cafe.
Harbin knew she had to baby her regular customer.

Eunwoo.

"Enwoo, id like you to not scare my customers everytime you come in here hungover-."

"WHAT CUSTOMERS????"

"Me-"

"Minkyung!"

"Oh wow who's this beauty bomb shell"

"Eunwoo behave do you need me to call her-"

"Noooooooooooo-" Eunwoo whined.

The taller beauty chuckled at the sight, as she thought she can get used to this, only her stomachs flutters everytime she see Yaebin smiles. Something about her made the taller captivated.

Minkyung was in awed.

______________
Minkyungs POV:

Somewhere else in the city far off the coast.

The older blue hair lady watches the sky thundering opening a wormhole a loud thundering sound, she sees two ship crashing into two different places. One was where she is on the spot to rendezvous with the Time Coucil the other ship crash tumbled.

Heh. It must be Tao then, then that means Fujing is here to delay the timing.

________

"I HATE ING LANDINGS I SWEAR TO GOD- MEIQI COULDNT YOU LAND WITHOUT HAVING ALL OF US ROLLING AND TUMBLING LEFT AND RIGHT!"

"THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN IF YAMMY DIDNT KEPT PULLING THE SYSTEM OF THE CONTROL-"

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT XUANYI TOOK OVER THE MIC AND SAT ON ME I DIDNT EVEN SEE THE DIRECTION PULLED"

"GUYS- WERE HERE"

"Great. Another thing Xuanyi has to worry about is young Fujing-"

____________

"You guys couldn't even be more discreet if you wanted to."

"MINKYUNG!!!!!!"

Minkyung was always patience but with the Time Council as her best friends-

"FIRSTLY WAY TO BLOW THE COVER PEOPLE CAN SEE THIS FOR A MILES AWAY SECONDLY WE NEED TO STOP TAO MESSING WITH THIS TIME ERA-"

They all plug their ears because they knew they were in trouble with big boss minkyung.

Sigh. I'd say I have to take care of them all.

_______________________
Fujing's POV;

On the other side.

Fujing gotten off the ship before it exploded, she stood up looking for the other body, but it would seem so he was missing.

'Tao where'd you go man'

Fujing check the time and  year where they were and then realized where they were. Fujing sighed.

She back where it started. When she was training in the secretive operative, the first fall of the relationship.

.....Zining.

I'm sorry.

 

**SIDE NOTE;

 

I will make zining pair up with an OC; aka you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHO SHOULD I PAIR WITH EUNWOO?????
A/N : I'm sorry that this wasn't as good as the first or second. I feel like this was a little bit off and doesn't make sense. I'm sorry for the grammar mistake, It's pretty bad my writing!! TT

 

 

I forgot to clarify in the story, future Yaebins life is on the line from Tao's poisoning so in some ways he travels or steals one of Minkyungs ship to go back in time to erase Yaebin from existence- Tao is in love with Yaebin because she was nice and supportive Tao hated Yaebin being with Minkyung ever since they met. He couldn't get what he want in the future Yaebin so he went back to kill young Yaebin  but also in the meantime future Yaebin is poison but slowly recovering.

If any of this make sense at allTT