Deux

Time Travel Genius meets Doofus Dork

"I've never seen you in my life, and you're telling me you're my wife from the future- ARE YOU SMOKING SOME FUNNY THING MISS MINKYUNG-"

As the younger blonde was puzzled she was also terrified with this lady named Minkyung who has claimed to be her lover in the future.

But on a side note, Minkyung was beyond beautiful, if Yaebin marries her in the future she'd be the luckiest girl alive, and if her theories are correct this Minkyung is older than the current Minkyung whom she about to meet.

"Sorry about that, here you go, I got slightly- (giving her another drink)

"- distracted by your beauty,"

Saying that the same time startled the blonde.

In Yaebins head this doesn't change anything- just probably a coincidence to her.

"-even if you're from the future, isn't there a law to abide to like you can't meet them or it disrupts the timeline or something???" Asked the blonde who was rambling and utterly terrified.

"Those are half true and half not from movies in theory- I'm a Theorist and a Scientist from the future who has a PHD of 5, teaching and researching Time and Space in a small University up in America- I came here because I need to save you from someone in my timeline- I need to see it through that everything goes perfectly because this person seek to harm you in the future-"

____________

The blonde who was named Yaebin, was taking a moment to acknowledge this ridiculous revelation, and to her even if it was true she would find it absurd that Time travel of all places, her? And her significant other is here to forewarn her??

_____________
Rena's POV:

Me out of everyone? I married a genius? But then again that's in the future and anything is possible- Jesus Christ. I'm having a crisis of what's happening right now.

"Okay, say the percentage is slim that I believe you- why today and here where I'm working?"

There was a slight paused to the woman in blue.

"Because it's where we met first,"

_______________

"I came here and warn where everything happen first- if I didn't I wouldn't be able to save you and this was the only way... You have to understand I can't watch you die in my arms again."

Yaebin was far from overwhelmed she was just so lost for words, her inability to speak at the moment caused her to sit down, she has so many questions running through her head, she wanted to ask questions but doesn't know if she's allow to ask or is it permitted.

"Ok....so if I'm dead in the future which sounds a like depressing, how old was I and what was my current life occupation?"

Minkyung responded, "You were 38, beautiful might I add, always has, as the first time I set my eyes on you, you were a known famous Photographer, married at 26....to me."

As Yaebin is soaking everything, that means 6 years later she will be married to the love of her life, and she's standing infront of her with blue hair, slightly aged, a smile with no one can forget, she stared once more from the first time she began to notice small details on her face, and she realized the future her has been smitten with this beauty.

_________________

Minkyung smiled at her,  she turned around and open the door.

"I'll be around from time to time, but you know what they say you can't meet yourself in time travel, that's taboo to ruin the fabric of time, I'll see you around love."

With that she disappeared.

_________________

Yaebin who's just stared at the spot where her future claimed wife was standing and trying to understand what fully happened and she blinked missing another customer walking in ordering a drink.

"....an Americano-Black for here."

She was snapped back to reality and she stared at the owner of the voice.
Yaebin widen her eyes to the female who order nothing but the same thing as the woman from earlier.

'WHAT THE HELL- MINKYUNG?-' but wait she doesn't look like she aged at all- she looks so much younger...

'I came back at this moment because it's where we met,'

Right.

She said that.

Surprised as she was, she was awed and clicking everything the older Minkyung said was true.

___________________

The younger oh so beauty waved her hand infront the blonde.

"Hello."

Silk, her voice was silk, she felt tingly, Yaebin in her 20 years in life never heard that silky voice before, I mean until now her future wife has a slightly mature sound but the younger her was drop dead gorgeous, I mean if you ask me Minkyung aged gracefully, into a beauty she never can fathom.

Bringing back her attention, Yaebin nods and makes her drink....again.

"Sorry about that, here you go, I got slightly distracted by your beauty."

Slight distracted by your beauty, strange I feel dejavu like I've said this before...

"I'll take that as a compliment, since I can say the same for you but only cuter-," she smiles at the younger blonde.

________________

"a coffee shop up north of Jeju, not far from my working studio, it's perfect."

You're perfect,

_____________

Another customer walks in, only this one was a regular

The young blonde day just get better and weirder I'd say.

"Yaebin ahhhhhhhhhh I need a latteeeee"

yaebin chuckles, only she knows that her regular was drinking last night and hungover,she only orders lattes when she's hungover.

Only then, not far from outside the window there was a rip on the sky  with lightning bolt crackling the sky...

Yaebins only thought was,

'If today wasn't weird enough, here we go for another one, Oh boooy'
____________________