Chapter 44

Loving Him Secretly

         To all my friends and subscribers: I want to say sorry for not updating my fanfics, I'm really busy right now preparing for NLE for me to be a registered nurse..:)...I needed to focus on it because the exam is on the first week of June so hope you guys wait for me until it finish. Anyway thanks for those still subscribing to my fanfics and patiently waiting for the updates....I'll try to update though....well..Good luck to me!...^-^

 

 

           2 Years Later

 

        “Changmin-ah! C’mon, drive faster! I want to arrive to your hyungs office before lunch time to tell him the good news!” Dara impatiently said beside the poor guy.

         “Noona, I can’t drive faster than this, I don’t want to be caught by a police for driving too fast, and I definitely don’t want to do it with you with me, especially now. Jae hyung will surely kill if he knew I drive faster than necessary.” Changmin patiently said not taking his eyes off from the road.

         “Sorry, Min, I’m just really excited to tell him about the news.”

         “I know noona, no need to apologize, though I’m sure hyung will giving me a glared because I’m the first one who knew the good news.” Changmin grinned imagining his Jae hyung reaction later.

          “He sure will.” Dara cheekily said. She’s guilty though, Jaejoong told her that he will accompany her but she refuse because she knew that he have an important meeting with Yoochun and Junsu so she just asked him to tell Changmin to accompanied her instead of him because she doesn’t want him to cancel that meeting just for her. She would have asked Bom if the latter isn’t busy with the preparation of her wedding. She and Junsu hit it off after she and Jaejoong reconciled. They are an adorable couple.

             Yeah, for the past 2 years many things happened for the both of them. After she agreed on Jaejoong to start over, the latter really stick to his promise to do anything for her. He’s been times greater than he was when they were first together. He even went to where she’s working and will take her for lunch every day, well, aside when he’s really busy. It’s not an easy starts for him going to the office because Sungmin and Donghae will always guard his every move, they sometimes join us to our lunch. And the six of them threaten him that if ever he hurts me again, they will not hesitate to beat him up which makes her smile every time she remembers it.

             “After 6 months he proposed to her, and after another 6 months they got married. It was the happiest day of her life, being married to the person she love the most.”

 

 

 

 

 

           “We’re here noona.” Changmin said pulling her out from her thoughts. She immediately unluck the door and run towards the building with Changmin yelling at her. She ignored him though and continue running with the workers greeting her as they give her a weird look. She greeted them back without stopping. When she reached the floor where Jaejoong’s office is  she stop and notice the secretary wasn’t there. She just shrugged it off and opened the door without knocking. 3 head snapped at the open door, she give a wide smile at them before walking towards her surprised husband.

           “Hey! JJ!” She greeted him as she peck on his lips. She then turned to the two after. Hey! Chunnie, Hey! Su!” She said waving her hands to the two instead of her usual greetings to them which a light hug.

           “D-ah, baby, are you ok? Why are you here? Where’s Changmin? I thought You’re going to the hospital?” He bombered her with questions but before she could answer a panting Changmin appeared at the door.

           “Goodness noona! You shouldn’t have run! You know it’s not advisable with your condition!” Changmin said glaring at his Dara noona which the latter just shugged it off.

            Dara just chuckled.” Sorry, Min, just so excited to deliver the news to your hyung.”

           “Still, you shouldn’t have run.”

           “I know.”

           “Well, Can you two tell us what’s going on?” Yoochun -in glancing at the two.

            “Yeah, Is there something wrong?” Jaejoong asked a bit worried now since he knew they just went to the hospital.

              “Nope! Everything’s fine JJ, but there’s something I want to tell you.” Dara said smiling widely while staring at him.

              “I’m Pregnant.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

              Jaejoong stared at Dara in shock, he doesn’t know how to react. He’s so happy that he doesn’t know what to do. “You’re pregnant?” He dumbly asked.

             “Yes, JJ baby, and you’re going be a dad!” Dara replied with her sweet voice.

              “My baby is pregnant with our baby, I’m going to be a dad!” He chanted it on his head as if still believing it.

              “C’mon man! snap it out, you look stupid right now.” Junsu playfully said before he hugged Jaejoong and Dara. “Congratulation to the two of you!”

             “Yeah! Congratulations to the two of you.” Yoochun chimed and hugged the two of them too. “C’mon, let’s get outside and give this two some privacy first, looks like the dad is still in shock.” Yoochun said dragging the two maknae outside.

              After the 3 gone out Jaejoong hug Dara tightly.”Oh! Baby, you just don’t  know how you made me happy.”

              “Of course I know!” Dara said giggling as hug him back.

              “So, how are you feeling? Are you ok? Is the baby ok? How far are you?”

             “Nah, I’m good, the our baby is in a good condition also, I just need to take some vitamins which the doctor recommends  for our baby’s health, and of course need to avoid stress and I’m 2 months pregnant, which gives us less than 7 months to prepare everything for our baby.

             “Oh! yeah! We should need to decorate one of our rooms to be a nursery, we also need to buy the cribs, clothes, and everything our baby’s needs now! Should I call my secretary to prepare and buy everything? It’s  good if we buy it now”

              Dara can’t help giggling at her husband rambling talk, he look so cute talking about their baby’s needs but really don’t know where he should start.

              “Nah ah! Need to call for your secretary, I want to personally pick everything for our baby, but of course you’re free to help, but for now let go out in this office because the three must be waiting for us, and I’m starving so let’s let lunch with them.”

               Jaejoong shook his head as Dara drag him from his office. “Dara baby, you shouldn’t starve yourself, I always told you that, and especially now that there are two of you who need to be feed.” He reprimanded her.

               “Yeah, I know, I’m sorry, I didn’t intend to starve myself you know, but I was just so excited to tell the good news and I also want to eat lunch with you so we went here directly from the hospital.” Dara stop from her tracks and face him wearing her pouting face which Jaejoong can’t resist.

               “Ok, but don’t do it again, you need as much nutrients for you and our baby.” He kissed her on her lips  before he pulled her on his side.

              “Yes! Sir!” Dara replied smiling brightly at him before putting her hands on his waist as they continued walking.

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels