blind dates / request

Suspicious Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s about time the both of them leave and go individually to their own house, but they’re instead both seated next to each other on the couch in Yoo Jung’s (and Ji Hye’s, but she’s off sick today) office. They’re both contemplating how to get Ji Hye with someone that isn’t Eun Hyuk, because it’s obvious from how she acts around him that there’s some sort of infatuation there – but just like that’s obvious, it’s obvious that Yoo Jung is also interested. It was difficult for Bong Hee to spot at first, because Yoo Jung is good at hiding it most of the time.

They both sigh loudly, whilst Bong Hee takes out her phone and checks the time.

“Wah… it’s eleven pm…” She breathes, before locking her phone. She’s sure they’re not supposed to be in here for so long, but Yoo Jung is so focused on Ji Hye’s phone. Oddly enough, with some convenience, Ji Hye had left her phone on her desk after leaving the office to go home. So, it had become Yoo Jung’s job to quickly check through her phone. It was interesting to find a dating app already installed and signed up, so she simply just opened it and checked through the messages.

“You’d think out of all these messages that Ji Hye receives… you’d think there would be one that maybe looks like Eun Hyuk or acts like him enough that she would forget about him.” She raises an eyebrow at the questionable matches Ji Hye got, before handing the phone to Bong Hee.

“None of them look good. They all look like people that could easily hurt another person, you think? Not physically, on the other hand, emotionally. Ji Hye is tough but—“

“You’re right.” Bong Hee flicks out of the messages and heads towards finding a match, and Yoo Jung quickly moves next to her and they’re practically head to head as they look at the screen, looking at the pictures and then the descriptions. In all honesty, perhaps it’s just the app – they come to that realisation after nearly an hour flicking through and deciding none of them are any good.


They’re back to the exact same activity after being chased out of the office by Ji Hye herself the next day, when she demanded her phone back. They’re walking on the streets together, arms crossed over their chests as they try to spot any people that could be nice for Ji Hye. When Yoo Jung spots someone, Bong Hee is the one that has to head up to talk to him, but the plans are immediately dashed when another woman heads up to him.

So back to the task of looking, and they both end up in a café, sipping from their mugs. Looking for someone was tiring, especially when it was for Ji Hye and not themselves. Bong Hee had Ji Wook, and even though it wasn’t completely confirmed, Yoo Jung had Eun Hyuk (perhaps still hypothetical, but who knows at this point – Bong Hee doesn’t know how to think about their relationship. It’s cute, but complicated and she knows it).

“No one seems to be single anymore.” Yoo Jung hums, and Bong Hee looks over her mug towards Yoo Jung, amused. She tuts, curling her upper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter