jealousy / request

Suspicious Requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a long moment, Ji Wook watches as Bong Hee looks almost incredulously at her phone. And then he sees her seem confused, switching from both in quick succession. He’s not sure what has her so confused, so he moves to look at her phone but she covers her screen before he can even ask what’s wrong. It became obvious she wanted to hide it from him, but it made him want to see it even more than he initially did.

“Bong Hee.”

“What?” She asks, looking up at him – trying to act calm. She still held tight to her phone, her knuckles turning white from the grip on them. “What’s wrong?”

Ji Wook stares at her and rolls his eyes before holding his hand out, making a light gesture. “Give me the phone.” She shakes her head once, twice, looks like she’s having an argument with herself, before she groans and holds the phone out for him to take. He takes it and looks at the phone for what only seems like half a second before he frowns and, like a child, seems like he had just been refused a sweet.

Bong Hee seems just as confused by his reaction, thinking hers was bad enough but… wait, Ji Wook was frowning. Immediately, she stood up on her feet and took a moment, before briefly grinning, her eyes crinkling lightly at the corners. “Hold on. Are you…”

“No!”

“I didn’t even say it.” Bong Hee seems to be amused by the quick reaction because her cheeks are turning lightly red, a sign that she was trying (and failing) to hold in her laugh. Her lips pressed together tightly.

Ji Wook curls his lip, seems frustrated for half a second and then he just turns away from her as he walks out of the room. Bong Hee’s smile fades just a little before she can’t help but laugh a little, and she checks her phone again. She’d never had a bad relationship with him, to be fair, so it wasn’t as if she was afraid or scared by the sudden message. It was just – surprising.

She sighs and decides to text back, and they arrange a time to meet with each other.

It’s not actually as easy as she had thought it woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter