I Kiss Her and I Feel Really Guilty

Cafe War

Merry Christmas Everyone! :D You guys all gave me one of the top 5 Christmas Wish I wanted: Supporting my fic! <3 Thank you very much! :D Enjoy your Christmas! ^^

It was a sunny day, a perfect day to be happy. Heechul arrived to class a bit late, but that didn't matter to him. What did matter to him was what he was going to do at lunch. His eyes rolled to Jessica, who smiled at him. She looks so happy... it's such a fine day, too... aish! Why does it have to be today?! Heechul thought, his heart aching. When it was Nutrition, Heechul went to sit on a bench. He sat down, as Jessica tapped on his shoulder.

"Hey Oppa!" Jessica greeted. Heechul's heart leaped a beat. She called me Oppa!

"Why are you calling me Oppa all of the sudden?" Heechul asked quietly.

"I feel that I'm close enough to you! Oh, and Oppa, I want to tell you something after school at the roof. Will you come?" Jessica asked, hoping Heechul would say yes. Heechul nodded weakly. I don't think you want me to come, Jessica, Heechul thought. Jessica smiled wildly.

"Great! Bye Oppa!" Jessica said, pecking him on his right cheek. Heechul blushed madly, as Jessica went to her "friends." Why is she doing this to me! Does she know about our plan? Heechul asked, his heart aching. Heechul quickly dialed Siwon, begging for some answers.

"Yoboseyo?" Siwon answered.

"Siwon? I think Jessica knows about our plan," Heechul said, gripping on his jacket. He was clearly nervous.

"BWOH!? How?" Siwon gasped.

"First, she called me 'Oppa', then she asked me to meet her at the rooftop after school, and then she pecked me on my cheek!" Heechul explained, gasping for air. He heard Siwon chuckling.

"Dude, you're freaking out. It's a nice day. She's just happy! She-- YA! KWON YURI!" 

"Who is this?" Heechul heard Yuri's voice. He could hear Siwon screaming in the background.

"Someone, give the phone to Siwon!" Heechul snapped.

"Woah, are you Siwon's friend?! Ew, ew! I don't want to touch this phone!" Yuri joked. Heechul chuckled as Siwon grabbed his phone back.

"As I was saying, that's what girls do! I got to go, bye! YA KWON YURI--" and Siwon hung up. Heechul laughed, heading towards class.

Every class he was in with Jessica, he glanced at her. He panicked, his hands sweating a lot. Jessica worried about Heechul, who seemed really nervous. Does he know that I'm going to confess to him after school? Jessica thought, staring at Heechul. Their eyes met once, and each read different thoughts in their eyes. In Jessica's eye, Heechul read, Heechul, are you okay? You seem so sad! In Heechul's eyes, Jessica read, Jessica, save me!

After class, it was lunch. Heechul was ready to make his move. He went up to Sohee, who was busy planning something with Jo Kwon.

"It seems like Heechul-ssi loves Jessica-ssi. I think what I told Jessica to do worked. Now, we just have to wait after school for Jessica too--" Before Sohee got the chance to finish, Heechul tapped on Sohee. Sohee turned.

"Oh, Heechul!" Sohee said a bit quickly. Heechul dragged Sohee to his table, standing on top of the table with Sohee.

"EVERYONE!" Heechul announced. Everyone turned to her, including Jessica. Omo, what's he doing? Jessica thought curiously. She approached to the front, where Heechul saw her. Why are you in the front, Jessica?! Heechul thought angrily. He cleared his throat.

"I LOVE SOHEE!" Heechul lied, kissing Sohee deeply on her lips. Everyone gasped, whispering about what Heechul just did. Jo Kwon scoffed at him. Jessica felt that her heart was stabbed by the sharpest knife in the world. Heechul was in as much pain as Jessica was in. Sohee just stood there, but not kissing back.

"LIAR!" Jo Kwon protested, but nobody heard him. Sohee widened her eyes as she saw Jessica's scared face. Before Jessica was about to tear up, she ran out of the crowd. Heechul released Sohee, who ran to Jo Kwon.

"HE KISSED ME!" Sohee freaked out.

"Sohee, dear! Calm down! It must've been a mistake--"

"What do you think Jessica-ssi will do? Punish me? Hurt me?" Sohee asked, clearly afraid. Heechul got down the table, chasing Jessica. I regret what I did, Jessica! Please, come back! Heechul thought.

"JESSICA!" Heechul shouted, seeing Jessica running through the empty hallway. Jessica heard her name and heard the familiar voice. Heechul, get away from me, you jerk! Jessica thought coldly, running to the roof. Heechul followed, catching up with Jessica. Jessica ran to the roof, and once she arrived, she grabbed on the fence, breathing deeply, in and out. Tears escaped quickly, as she cried silently. You're just like old Sohee and old Jo Kwon, except worse, Jessica thought bitterly.

When Heechul arrived, he placed his hand on Jessica's shoulder. Jessica pushed Heechul, and turned away.

"Get away from me, you monster!" Jessica growled.

"Jessica, let me explain--"

"There is no need for an explanation! You love Sohee! You even kissed her!" Jessica snapped.

"No, Jessica! It's for my job!" Heechul protested, but Jessica glared at him. Jessica removed her glasses.

"It's for you're job?! Heechul, you knew that I was Jessica from the cafe, right? That's why you're doing this to me!" Jessica said coldly. Heechul bit his lips. It was all true.

"But Jessica, I really love you--"

"You used the information I gave you to break my heart! How dare you?!" Jessica asked, crying even more.

"I--"

"And you use love for your job?! Heechul, I asked you to come to the roof after school to confess that I love you!" Jessica confessed, "I really loved you, Heechul! I loved you with all my heart! I thought... I thought you loved me back!" Jessica's weak, kind heart was changing into a hard, cold heart. All she could feel was betrayal. Heechul was shocked to know that Jessica loved him. So it was true, she did love me..

"Jessica! Can you let me speak for once?!" Heechul barked. Jessica crossed her arm, still glaring at Heechul.

"Fine, speak," Jessica commanded.

"I love you, Jessica! I loved you when I first saw you!" Heechul confessed. He was saying that from the bottom of his heart. Jessica turned away.

"Liar, just like what Jo Kwon yelled earlier. You are a liar," Jessica said coldly, turning away. Heechul was furious with Jessica. He lifted her head and tried to kiss her, but Jessica slapped him instead. 

"I don't kiss lips that belong to another woman," Jessica snapped, leaving Heechul alone on the roof. Heechul scoffed, angry at himself. All he felt was guiltiness. Mianhae, Jessica... I really love you...