Chapter Thirty ― SHOULD'VE BEEN TRUTHFUL

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
I'm sorry. I really am sorry Chenle.

Somehow I had the guts to tell Jeno, that before the battle I had the terrible vision of Jisung's death. He couldn't calm down and caught the attention of everyone in the base. I could feel the glares, I wanted to hide from the gasps, I needed to run away.

Mark screamed at me first. I've never heard his voice turn so venomous. I was scared, I could see he wanted to strangle me but his tears held him back.

The guardians of Juvelstone also gave me the look of disappointment, as well as Jeno and Donghyuck. I couldn't help but care, especially when you glanced at me.

You shouted at me as well. I didn't know you'd turn so angry, face boiling red and eyes eagerly glare with piercing eyes. I was scared, afraid.

And when you said you were disappointed at me, I felt my whole world crash.

You walked away like our world never existed.

Everyone turned away from me. They all left me. Except for Jaemin.

He just asked me why I didn't tell anyone, and smiled, comforting me.

I don't what to do. I'm sorry Chenle. I'll give you time, but please, do forgive me. What will I do without you?

Truthfully, THE ONE ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: Yes, another double update. I'm rushing on publishing the chapters since I want to finish this book ;;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter