Chapter Sixteen—PINK LEMONADE

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        DEAR 辰乐,
I couldn't think of anything more embarrassing than today's incident. Maybe if I hadn't hurry and actually listened to our leader's words, Jisung wouldn't have spill the jug filled pink lemonade on me. 

Oh, how I wish I just heard Mark's warning calls and actually not run.

I was lucky enough to not get my posters wet, instead let the drink cover my white work top. My only work top. 

Honestly, I really wished you hadn't helped me up. Not to sound mean. But you would've never pointed out how see through my clothes become. I was just so flushed, I could only run off into the toilet. 

I didn't know what to do honestly, until Jisung came knocking and said I could borrow his shirt.

He came in and help me fix myself up. 

Your best friend was so cute. He mumbled a lot of how excited he is to graduate next year and which university he planned to go to, smiling at himself nonstop. Jisung then talked on about a girl he had been admiring. And honestly, it was the most precious thing I've seen all day. 

He said that he wanted to ask her out before graduation, since he thinks the girl has already a thing for him. I really wanted to tell him how red his cheeks were, but why would I scare him off. 

Jisung's a great guy, I'm glad your close to him Chenle. 

How come I haven't heard from you ever since that kiss? I'm sorry, I can't approach you first. 

But I'll always be waiting. 

Lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter