Chapter Fourteen ―ENVIOUS

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
At last, Mark and Donghyuck are fine now. No more glaring from a far, and no bad mouthing each other. It was nice of Donghyuck to bake up a batch Mark's favorite of Red Velvet cupcakes as a sign of apology. Those two are finally good now, though I still feel quite uneasy around Donghyuck.

I was surprised to see Paige and Rue when I arrived at the Bakery. I mean, they are originally Juvelstone citizens, and had never came to our world before. Paige was satisfied. She tasted our summer edition menu, stuffed herself with our Black Forest special and drowned it all down with Jeno's fruit punch.

Rue wanted to do everything. Mark shouldn't have told her what we usually do around town. She wanted to go out and explore, she was desperate. As much as I want her to have fun while she's here, I didn't want her to. Because I know you'd offer a tour.

You did. And she accepted it willingly.

She squeezed my hand and squealed when no one was around. I just smiled at her.

Jealousy, it filled me for the rest of the day.

I left home as early as I could, after helping Jeno clean out the freezer. I couldn't handle it, and I really don't want to know more. I don't want to know where you guys went, or what you did. Just nothing.

Hope you had a great time for the least.

Always, YOUR USUAL WRITER.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter