Our Most Awaited Wedding

Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun’s POV


“Woohyun, dude seriously stop walking back and forth. You’re making me dizzy” I heard Howon said from the couch on the other side of the room


“I can’t help it Howon. I’m so ing nervous right now” I said rubbing my sweaty hands on my slacks. ! ! My heart’s beating so fast. I can’t even breathe properly. I think I’m going to have a heart attack.


“Woohyun hyung, calm down okay? That’s not really going to help. You have to breathe in and out. Come on hyung just please calm down” Sungjong said patting my shoulder and rubbing my back. I started breathing in and out calming myself down.


“Woohyun seriously I bet Sungkyu hyung wouldn’t appreciate if he knew that his groom is having a panic attack. I know you’re nervous and all but calm down a little. We only have an hour before we start” Sungyeol said 


I calmed down a little but I was still so nervous.

Today is the day Sungkyu and I are finally getting married. After all those preparations and appointments with so many people it had finally come. Sungkyu and I are going to get married. 


A knock from the other side of the door snap me out of my reverie and Sungkyu’s parents came in. 


“Woohyun dear, are you okay?” Mrs. Kim asked. She must have seen the state of my face


“I’m fine Mrs. Kim I’m just really nervous right now” I said genuinely


“It's Mom, Woohyun. Anyway, try not to be nervous a lot Woohyun. Sungkyu might get worried when he sees you later” Mrs. Kim said and I nodded to him


“Woohyun dear, I just want to tell you how grateful we are to you for always taking care of our only son Sungkyu even when you guys were still kids. Sungkyu’s very lucky to always have you by his side” Mrs. Kim said a tear fell from her eyes


“You don’t really have to thank me because I promised both of you that I’d do my best to take care of him and make him happy. I also want to thank you for bringing Sungkyu in this world and letting me have him for the rest of my life. I’m luckier to have Sungkyu by my side because I don’t even know where I’d be if he wasn’t there for me” I said a tear falling from my eye as well. I can’t help the emotions I’m feeling right now.


“We know you’ll always love Sungkyu. If you guys would encounter problems you need advice don’t hesitate to ask us okay?” Mr. Kim said. I nodded. We exchanged a few more words before they went out of the room.


My parents already came here to wish me luck and tell me how proud they are for me earlier. I glanced at my watch and saw that we only have 15 minutes before the ceremony starts and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest so hard it could burst out of there.

 


The wedding organizer came in and told me to get out already because the ceremony would start in 5 minutes.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I look really handsome with the black tux I’m wearing. Sungkyu picked this for me and he really knows what’s better for me. I smiled. Sungkyu knows me too well.

I fixed my bow tie and rubbed my hands on my pants to dry them off. I took a deep breath and went outside just to see Howon waiting for me. He’s my best man by the way.

I smiled to him and we both walked to the aisle smiling to everyone who were there to witness the day Sungkyu and I become one officially. When I reach the end of the aisle Howon patted my shoulder and smiled at me. I smiled back at him.


The door finally opened and I could see Myungsoo and Dongwoo side by side smiling like an idiot. They quickly looked at me and smiled.

Dongwoo muttered a ‘he’s beautiful’ and I smiled even more. Of course he is. He’s my Sungkyu. They both started walking through the aisle and I don’t even know when they finally reach where they should be because my eyes were focused on the man by the door with his arms link on each arm of his parents.


To say that Sungkyu is beautiful is an understatement because he wasn’t just beautiful. He was gorgeously beautiful at all sides wearing that white tux I picked for him.

The moment our eyes met I felt like it was just the two of us in that big room without these 200 people.

He smiled at me genuinely and I swear to god I could feel my heart exploding like a bomb in my chest spreading all kinds of ecstasy in my whole body. I couldn’t help the tears that fall from my eyes.

This man in front of me will be forever on my side and spend the rest of our lives together. I don’t know when they made it in front of us but I felt a nudge to my side. I couldn’t take my eyes away from Sungkyu’s eyes


“Woohyun, I believe that you will take care of Sungkyu from this day onwards. I trust that you won’t ever hurt him” His dad speak and I looked at him and nod politely. He was holding Sungkyu’s hand and he finally gave me the hand I would never ever let go.


“You’re amazingly beautiful Sungkyu” I whispered to him as we walked in front. He blushed and I smiled. I locked our hands toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter