Chapter: 02

You're My Destiny

👌👌Chapter: 02👌👌

 

Seated in the first row near the ice rink while waiting for his girlfriend, Jongin frown. In front of him,the production team are way too busy preparing their stage for whatever event. It's too obvious that Jongin didn't like watching figure skating or any show related with it hence,he still seated, glancing to his Rolex and silently praying Jinri to arrive.

"For you,I'll do this."

He mumbled to himself, mind clouded with a smiling Jinri.

"Excuse Me, " A tap in his shoulder interrupted his moment.

He shot his eyes open upon hearing those familiar voice. No way! Jongin face the intruder, who interrupted him from his thought just to make him breathless. His breath hitch when he saw Soojung wearing a black short long sleeve dress----probably her costume, judging the way she look. She had her hair styled into braid, her hair is no longer blonde, instead she's brunette making her looks Like an angel---a y angel.

Her smoky eyes,Oh gosh.  Her red lips,Killer. Jongin felt like a teen age boy,a high schooler to be specific, feeling his heart beat accelerate.

"Jongin,right?"

Jongin cameback to his senses when Soojung asked him another question.

"Uh- y-yes. Jongin. "

"What are you doing here?"

Soojung took a seat beside him,her perfume lingering in his nose driving him to the edge. Oh God,bless this man. Soojung chuckled while Jongin raised his brow. Why is she laughing?

"What's funny?"

Jongin bravely asked. She shook her head and fixed her eyes on him. Because of the sudden eye-contact, Jongin felt his cheeks warm.

'Keep your Kim.Be cool.' He thought.

"It's nothing. By the way,What are you doing here? I remembered Jinri telling Me that you are not a fun of ice---"

"I dont hate ice skating! Infact, I love it. "  Soojung smile in content.

"Oh, I like your honesty "

"I like you too. " When Jongin blurted those words, his eyes widen.

What the ! Fortunately, Soojung didn't hear him because her manager called her.Soojung face him once again,frowning.

"Are you okay?"

She asked and it had him wondering. Why did she asked?

"Yeah,I'm completely fi---"

"Because your face is So red. You can tell me if you're not feeling well."

"No,no,n-no. I'm okay. Dont worry. "

Jongin force a smile even if the only thing he wants to happen is to eat him up with this chair.

He felt So humiliated.

'Not cool Kim,Not cool.' He thought.

"Oh well,I hope you to stop blushing because you looks like a tomato. "

"I'm not blushing ! " Unknowingly, the way he deny the fact that he's blushing is too Cute and it cause Soojung to let out a giggles. It sounds like a music to his ears.

"Okay. Suit yourself. I hope my performance can cheer you up. And,please greet Jinri for Me. It's fun talking to you Jongin. "

Soojung showed him her beautiful smile that cause Jongin to forgot, yet again,how to breath. Hearing hid name rolled down on her tongue, bursted his heart.

Oh gosh, What is this feeling? His gaze followed her back until it disappear. Jongin sheepishly grin upon remembering their short interaction. But a loud voice woke him up.

"Hi Babe. Did you Wait too long?"

Jinri pecked Jongin in the cheek, smiling cutely So that, Jongin will forgive her for making him wait ----again (which is Jongin silently glad of it).

"No,It's okay." Jongin muttered,reminding himself that his girlfriend's here and he should not mess this up.

"Are you sure? Be---wait . . . Why are you So red?"

Jinri points out and Jongin look at her with his dazzling smile,even If he's panicking inside.

"Oh Jinri,you know how my body reacted when It's hot. "

Luckily, Jinri didn't pry anything and just smiled at him. God knows how relief he was.

"Babe,I'm sorry because I brought you here knowing that you are not interested on this kind of sports but,you know. Soojung's going to perform and I dont want to miss it for the world."  To complete the trick, Jinri hug Jongin while giving him a Cute pout which immediately brought smile in the latter's face. Jongin patted her head, kissing her crown.

"It's okay Honey.Dont be sorry. Who knows, maybe I'll start liking this sport. "

"Of course you will."

And it doesn't take too much time for Jongin to like it. He didn't know that figure skating is fun to watch. Because since kid,he loathe that sport. And ironically, he didn't know why. Seated in a soft and comfortable seat,Jinri and Jongin enjoyed their time watching the show. Hand in hand, Jinri smiled in content.  However, Jongin almost choke to death when Soojung entered the rink.

Gosh,She's So mesmerizing.

"Babe, What happen? Are you okay? "  Jinri's voice broke his little daydream and Jongin hastily shook his head, assuring her that his fine. Hopefully. Just then,Soojung start her performance.

Holy ! Jongin never witness this kind of show. Soojung fluidly dance in the ice, not minding the eyes that watching her with So much adoration. She looks So beautiful. She looks like an angel fallen from the sky. Jongin can't help himself but to be awe with her beauty and talent.

She's enchanting.

She's fascinating.

She's breathtaking gorgeous.

She took Jongin away.

At that very moment, he knew that She's going to stay in his mind like a totoo. That day, Jongin's heart beat accelerate. He breathless like he run in a Marathon and he felt like vomiting because of the butterflies in his stomach. That feelings. He knows exactly What it is. He should stop feeling those stuff.

But he didn't.

 

                                                                                                            ⇨⇦⇨⇦PRESENT⇨⇦⇨⇦ 

 

30 mins. passed by but Jinri nor Jongin initiate a conversation. They just seated in Jongin's dining room with a pregnant silence. Jinri doesn't admit but it irks her when she saw Jongin not So texting whoever it was that it made him smile. She hates how persistent Jongin to the point that he didn't bother to throw a glance at her.

Is she nothing to him now?

No way !

Jinri knows how madly in love Jongin to her (or So she thought). In the other hand,Jongin wasn't aware the glare the brunette threw him as he's So indulge at the conversation he share with Soojung.

 

From: Ddudungie~♡

What r u doing ?

 

To: Ddudungie~♡

Thinking about my hot and y girlfriend 😉

 

From: Ddudungie~♡

Thinking about Jinri?

 

To: Ddudungie~♡

No silly. I'm thinking about you ♥♥♥♥♥

 

"Enough !!!"

Jongin flinch when abruptly, Jinri yelled. He look at her and he saw her fuming.

"You know what Jongin, I'm leaving. "

Jinri hastily grab her purse to leave but Jongin's voice stop her.

"Leaving me behind,that's what you're good at."

Jongin knew that their relationship is no longer healthy. They rarely meet and when they does,they end up fighting. Jinri sigh before she turned to face him again.

"That's why I'm here. I want to settle things down. I want us back to normal." Jinri fight the urge to cry because she herself knew how cold their relationship is.

"Maybe this is not the right time to talk about it . . . I'm tired. "

Jongin stood up to head in his room when Jinri held his wrist. She back hug him,held him tighter while Jongin froze on his spot.

"I know I did a mistake.But . . . please --- dont leave me. I-I dont k-know how t-to start life with----out you. I-I love you so much."

Jinri can't no longer hold her tears. She cried hard and Jongin freed himself So that he can hug Jinri. He felt like a greatest jerk for making Jinri cry. Even if he knew that he doesn't love her anymore like how she still is,he still get hurt whenever he saw her cry. Morever, It's because of him. After all, they're bestfriend way back they start dating.

"I love you Jongin. I love you very much."

Jongin hug her tighter while caressing her back up and down.

"I know Ri. I know. "

Jongin whispered and it had Jinri to sob harder.

 

 

                                                                                                   ■■■■To Be Continued■■■■