Chapter: 01

You're My Destiny

💞💞Chapter: 01💞💞

 

It was Saturday morning and people are much bliss than ever.  Unlike the usual Saturday morning wherein people are too busy to care the beautiful serene of Seoul, that particular morning is not the same. Instead of rushing to their different destinations, the netizens have a big satisfied grin in their faces as they appreciate the snow drop.  The fist snow that year.

In the other side,Jongin was patiently waiting for his girlfriend inside their favorite cafe with a bubble tea as his company. He smile in content as he continue to watch the kids playing outside the cafe, throwing a snow ball to each other, laughing wholeheartedly.

It's been an hour since he got there and yet, his beloved girlfriend doesn't arrived. Though he didn't mind waiting for another hour.

Jongin was too absorbed watching the kids that he didn't notice that his girlfriend ---- Jinri was already there.

"I'm sorry Babe,I didn't mean to make you Wait for too long. "

Jinri apologized and pecked Jongin's cheek that's when he finally notice her. He just offer her a smile,saying that It's okay.

"And because you're finally here,should we order now? hmmmm?"

Jongin said as he attempted to call one of the waitress who secretly glancing at them ---- more on at him with a red face when Jinri cutting him off.

"Actually, we're waiting for someone. "

"Huh? What do you mean? "

"I want you to intro---"

"JINRI!!!!"

Jinri doesn't have a chance to continue her words when someone interrupted her. Jongin arched a brow and turned his gaze just to met a strong brown orbs.

The girl was stunningly gorgeous, wearing a rip jeans paired with a black crop top with banji printed on it and a pair of sneakers. She has a blonde hair, a pair of strong brown orbs,a pointy nose and a kissable lips. Jongin forgot how to breath.

"Oh my gosh,Jinri.I'm sorry that I'm late. I was too stuck up with----"

"Hey, hey,It's okay. Ohhh--- look at you, youre So beautiful. I really miss you love. "

As the girls had their moment,hugging each other-- complimenting how pretty they are, Jongin still had his jaw drop.

It's So fascinating.

She's so mesmerizing.

Jongin still had his gaze fixed on her and without him knowing, he was checking her out.

He gulped a big lump of saliva to moisture his now dry throat.

Unintentionally, his gaze landed on her lips---seducing him to kiss her.

Then it hit him. What was he's thinking? He's checking this beautiful woman out when literally, his girlfriend was just in front of him.

But, can you blame him.

This girl was too much!

She's So beautiful and she should be illegal. She drive him crazy for Pete sake!!!!

"Umm, Hi."

"I swear, I didn't watch !"

Jongin exclaimed when this pretty chick tap his shoulder. Upon realizing What he've said,his face automatically turned into a shades of red.

'What have I done?"  He thought.

"I think, It's not my business if youre watching or not but ,I just want to inform you that Jinri went in the bathroom because she got a call and you're pretty spacing out."

The girl looked at him with an arched brow. Because of What she've said,Jongin can't help but to be more embarrassed and blush as he already was.

Where that word came from anyway.

Jongin roamed his eyes and indeed, Jinri wasn't there.

"Er,Dont you have a plan to sit?"

The girl smiled in amusement when she found him fidgeting. Before she can answer,Jinri skip to their table and gave both of them a sweet smile.

"Okay,let's begin the introduction. Jung,this is Jongin. Kim Jongin,my boyfriend. "

Jongin smile when Jinri pointed him and offer his hand.

"I'm Kim Jongin."

"I'm Jung Soojung, Jinri's childhood friend. It's nice meeting you."

Soojung gladly accept his awaiting hand and threw him her charming smile that makes a man's knees to weaken and Jongin was not an exception. As their hands touched, Jongin felt an electrifying current travel in the darkest part of him. And as simple as that, the other part of him awaken. But to his dismay, Soojung pulled her Hand first, leaving him with despair.

"So, we can finally order!"

Jinri exclaimed, gesturing one of the waiter to come in their table. Soojung took a seat across Jongin and gave him a smile once again, not knowing how much it affects him. Jongin force a smile even if he felt like dying.

Throughout their meal, they kept a conversation, catching up their lives and talking other things. Most of the talks are about Jinri and Jongin. How they met up, how long they've dated and What plan do they have in the future.

They're too busy talking and even Jongin -- whose bothered about Soojung's presence is actually enjoying.

Later that day,Soojung bid goodbye and left the couple as Soojung had an appointment. When Soojung left,Jongin felt empty for whatever reason and he tried not to frown.

"I love you."  Jinri whispered and it had Jongin smiling.

He caress her cheeks before mumbling: "I love you too."

And it felt like they're the only people in the world, too caught up in love.

 

                                                                                                     ⇨⇦⇨⇦PRESENT⇨⇦⇨⇦

 

"Can't you stay a little longer? "

Jongin whined, back hugging Soojung whose applying a lipstick in her lips. Soojung sighed and turned her body so that they can face to face.

"You know I can't. Jinri might visit you here in any moment and It's too risky. "

Soojung mumbled while caressing Jongin's cheeks with her delicate fingers. She smiled in amusement when she saw him pouting and giving her his best puppy eyes.

"Let's just text each other, hmmmm?"  Jongin sighed in defeat knowing that What she've said is true.

They both headed in the door,contemplating whether to leave each other. Soojung turned to Jongin once again and upon seeing him sulking, Soojung can't help but to chuckle.

"Aw, Dont be like that~"

Jongin stop sulking when he heard her infamous aegyo and it brought a grin to his lips.

"Take good care okay? I love you. "

"You too handsome, And . . . I love you too. "

Hearing her reciting those words never fail to make his heart flutter and make a crazy flip flop in his stomach which he believe as a butterfly. Those feelings that he'll make Sure to get use to as he always experience it whenever she's around. Jongin brought her chin up in order to get a better access to kiss her. When Soojung felt those familiar soft lips,she immediately kissed him back with the same intensity. Jongin pushed her gently against the wall while they continue kissing, devouring each others lips,eating each others face. Jongin's hands started roaming in the different parts of her body and knowing him,she knows What he wants and It's more that kissing that's why she decided to pulled her lips. Both of them panting, catching their breath while their foreheads touch.

" I love you So damn much."

Jongin mumbled against her lips and it made her heart melt .

"I love you too."  Soojung responded and finally giving him a final kiss before they eventually separated.

Jongin sighed,closing his door but stop midway when his phone rung.

Jongin grab his phone just to see the caller I.D. ---Choi Jinri.

Before, he saved he save her name as  'My Love',  then it changed into  'Jinri'  and now,  'Choi Jinri',  as simple as that. It looks like they're completely acquaintance. A friend.

Jongin accept the call.  "Hi Love.I'm on my way time your penthouse. Wait for Me okay? I love you. "

Jongin know that he should feel guilty right now. Cheating on his girlfriend with her bestfriend. But somehow, he wants her to know everything So that they can be together.

Him,Soojung. He smiled at his thought not knowing What will happen once she finds out .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                           ■■■■To Be Continued■■■■