like old times

Warrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTmjotCpuCQ&feature=related

YOUR POV

"I'm sorry"

That was the last thing  I heard.When I opened my eyes I saw two heads in front of me.

"Hyung...why do we have to do this? I thought you moved on..."

"I just need to talk to her...and no,I didn't move on at all..."

"Ok...but don't do anything stupid ok! promise me!"

"...promise..."

"Good! but...how can we return to our house now?"

"What?! you're the one that told me the way here! and now you can't remember the way back?"

"Sorry hyung...but you know that I forget easily..."

"Take the map and let's search for it!"

Luhan oppa...Sehun oppa...

"Sehun oppa...." I whispered.

"OH! _____-ah! you're awake! please don't freak out,don't scream,we--"

"I know you won't do anything to me...but you could just call me...not kidnap me..." I said smiling.

"See hyung! I told you to call her! aish..." Sehun said with a I-told-you-so face.

Luhan just rolled his eyes and then he looked at you."______-ah...I'm--"

"Don't need! I'll just think that you called me and asked me to go with you." 

"Thank you ______-ah! you're sooo kind! let me hug you!" Sehun said coming back to the passenger seat to hug me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Luhan said taking him by the ear."Aww-aww! hyung appeo! ok! ok! I'm sorry I won't touch you're girlfriend anymore!"

"She's not my girlfriend anymore..." he said realeasing his grip.

"Oh....Sorry! my bad~" "Aish oppa! I missed you!" I said going to him to give him a big hug.

"Oof! you're so heavy!" he joked.

"Yah! I'm not!" I said hitting his head.

"Awww! you two really hate me huh! aish..keep hitting--Woah!" Suddently the door where he was leaning,opened.

"Opss! sorry Sehun-ah!" a familiar voice said from outside.

Minseok oppa?

"See!! everyone wants to kill me!"

The door,where I was sitting, opened and revealed my old bestfriends."Oppas!!" I said running out of the car and hugged them.

"Woah! our dongsaeng~" they said hugging me tighter.

"We missed you!" Baekhyun said.

"Me too! ehm...the others?" I asked.

"At home" Tao said.

"And me? no huggie?" Minseok said with a sad face."Awww~ of course I'll give you a huggie" Kyungsoo said hugging him.

"Not you! I want _____! _____  give oppa a huggie!" he said trying to push Kyungsoo away but he made it worst.

"But I love you hyung! let me give you a huggie...and kiss!" he said trying to kiss Minseok.

"Andweee!!" he said pushing his face away from him.

I giggled and just looked at their lovey-dovey moment."Let's go inside _____...they're just gay..." Tao said pushing me inside.

"Yah! we heard that!" they said with Kyungsoo still hugging Minseok.

"We know~" Tao and I said merhong-ing them.

"Ppali guys,we have to go! and Sehun...did you find the way home?" Luhan asked.

"Yes! right here!" he said pointing the map.

"Good"

"Oh! ______ want some cookies? we bought it for you~" Baekhyun said pushing Tao.

"Really?! ok!" I said touching my tummy.

"Try mine first!" Tao said,this time pushing Baekhyun.

"No! mine are more yummy!" Kyungsoo said trying to reach your seat.

"Andweee!! Mine are the yummiest!!" Minseok said throwing himself on our legs.

"Hyung!! appeuda! get off!" the others said."Not untill _____ accepts this!" he said looking at me while handing me the cookies with a grin.

"Thank you oppa." I said taking it.

"Now get off!" they said pushing him down.

"Oof! yah! I'm your hyung! you should respect me! yah! yah!" he said trying to get their attention,but no one was listening to him.

Just like old times...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

TA-DAH! smiley

HOW WAS IT? laugh

HOPE YOU LIKE IT~ blush

PLEASE COMMENT~ wink

LOVE YA! heart 

AH! FOR THOSE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW 'YOUR' BESTFRIENDS LOOKS LIKE...HERE:

SEHUN:

BAEKHYUN:

XIUMIN/MINSEOK:

D.O/KYUNGSOO:

TAO:

THE OTHERS:

KAI:

LAY:

SUHO:

CHEN:

KRIS:

CHANYEOL:

 

HOPE THIS HELPS~ laugh 

SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE! wink