searching for you...

Warrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fPzVNIEB0&feature=related

NO ONE'S POV

"Finally we can go home!! yahoo!" Zelo said jumping in joy.

"Calm down Zelo! you seem to be happy for another reason...maybe because you can see your precious _______~" Youngjae said elbowing him.

"Y-yah! I'm happy because we can finally go home! that's all!" Zelo said blushing.

"Don't deny it~ we know that you love Baengie~" Himchan said hugging his neck.

"Choi Junhong loves Bae ______!!" Yongguk shouted in the middle of the street.

"Yah! hyung!!" Zelo  said covering Yongguk's mouth while the passer by were looking at them confusedly.

"Come on let's go! maybe ______ is waititng for us" Jongup said.

"Kaja!" Daehyun said resting his arm in Youngjae's shoulder.

"E-ehm!" Youngjae said removing his arm.

"Yah I'm your hyung!" Daehyung said crossing his arms.

"Awwww~ sorry...HYUNG!" Youngjae said punching his shoulder.

"Yah Yoo Youngjae!" he said chasing him while the other were laughing at them.

"No you will never catch me!" he said merhong-ing him.

Suddently Daehyun eyes wide eyed at the sight of a car almost hitting Youngjae.

"YOUNGJAE WATCH OUT!!"

BEEP!!

Fortunately the car swiftly turn another way."OH.MY." Youngjae said stunned.

"Youngjae!" " Hyung!" the others said.

"Gwenchana?" Yongguk said.Youngjae just nodded.

Suddently a flashback came in his mind...inside the car he saw a girl banging the window.

The first girl that came in his mind was you.

"Hyung! hyung!" Zelo said shaking him.

"Uhm?" "Next time be more carefull!" Daehyun said.

"Is something bothering you?" Himchan asked worried.

"Inside the car...I saw a girl..."

"Aigooo...don't tell me....you fell for her?" Yongguk asked patting his back.

"No...she was banging the window...like...you know,asking for help"

"Don't tell me we have to rescue that girl? we don't even know her!" Jongup said.

"Wait...a girl you said.." Zelo immediately took his phone out and started calling you.

"She doesn't pick up!" Zelo said nervously.

"What??!" Yongguk said shocked."She always pick up everytime we call her..."

"Maybe she's busy cooking or she's taking a bath!" Daehyun said.

"Try calling noona" Himchan said.

"Ok." after dialing her number he put it on speaker so that everyone could hear.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Noona!! is _____ already home?" Zelo asked hoping to here a yes.

"No,why? I thought she was with you guys" she said.

*Oh * they thought.

"Ah..nothing! maybe she's just at the library..thanks noona!" with that he hung up.

"Guys,what if the girl in the car was her?" Youngjae said.

"Then let's follow that ing car!" Yongguk said fuming with anger.

"Let's split up first! the hyungs will take care of the car,while you serch for her in every place you know!" he said already running to catch up with the car.

"Ok,let's go to the library first!" Youngjae said.

Unfortunately you weren't there and they started searching for you in every single place,but at the end you were nowhere found.

At the other side Yongguk and the others were still running searching for the car.

"The car was white right?" Himchan asked almost out of breath.

"Yes...Oh found it! look there!" Daehyun said pointing at the car parked in front of an old building.

"Let's call the others." Yongguk said dialing Youngjae's number.

"Yeoboseyo?!" Youngjae said with anger.

"Woah! calm down!" 

"Uh...hyung! we can't find her! I'm going crazy! aishh!" 

"We found the car so it means that MAYBE  we found her too! come at ------  " 

"Ok!"

 

After some minutes they arrived."I'm really...*sigh*...gonna kill...*sigh*...who ever kidnaped her!" Zelo said almost losing the balance.

"Damn that kidnaper for making me run like this!" Youngjae said messing his hair in frustration.

"I should thank whoever he is...I didn't do any exercise untill now" Jongup said innocently.

Everyone looked at him with a WTF face."What?" he blinked.

"Let's  just pretend that we didn't hear anything" Yongguk said to the others.

"Let's go inside."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

TA DAH! 

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEND?? surprise LET'S FOUND IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE! cheeky  

HOW WAS IT? smiley

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! laugh

PLEASE COMMENT~ wink

LOVE YA! heart