she's mine!

Warrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrGpeV0TnmU
NO ONE'S POV

"Yah! Oh Sehun! woud you tell me the RIGHT way to the house?!" Luhan said frustrated since it was the 6th time we turned around the school.

"Hyung! you know I'm not good at this!" he said throwing the map away.

"I'll do it!" Minseok said.

After some minutes of searching,Minseok found the RIGHT way to the house."Ok! kaja!" he said.

On the way home you saw two blondes running toward you,and they looked familiar to you.Really familiar...

"Aishh! why won't this brake??" Luhan said pushing the handbrake (I don't know if it's right xD) several times.

"Luhan! ppali!"  Minseok said worried at the sight of the two blondes running toward you.

"I'm trying!" Luhan said still pushing it.

"MOVE!! MOVE!!" the others said.

"Arghh! I'll help you!" Minseok said pushing it several times with him.

Fortunately it worked and the car went swiftly on the opposite way.But something caught your eyes.The blonde that was running stopped right in front of you and you recognized him immediately.*Youngjae oppa!*

You started banging the door to get his attention but before you could scream his name,you were already moving away.

"_______ what's wrong?" Tao asked patting your back.

"Uhm? n-nothing!" I said.

"Did you know the blonde guys?" Minseok said wiping his cold sweat.

"Yes..." I said nodding.

"Do you like one of them?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yah!" Kyungsoo said hitting his head.

"What?!" he asked rubbing his head.

He mouthed 'Luhan hyung!'

"Oh..." he looked down.

"It's not like that...But I think I like...another person..." you said at the thought of Zelo.

Luhan gripped tightly the handle at your words.*No,please...don't do this to me...I'll make sure you'll fall for me again!* he thought smirking secretely while looking at you through the mirror of the car.

After some minutes,you arrived at your destination."Wow..." you said looking at the old building."You live...here?"

"Don't worry,it's more cool inside!" Baekhyun said resting his arm on your shoulder.

When you entered it was all dusty with some writes on the wall.(Imagine the video of B.A.P ^^) "And you call this cool?" you said raising an eyebrow."Yes! it's soooooo cool!" he said starting jumping up and down.

"Baekhyun is being hyper again..." Minseok said but he immediately joined him.

You shooked your head and looked around.Suddently out of nowhere you were greated by your other bestfriends.

"_______!! you're back!!" Kai said with his deep voice.

"I'm about to cry now!" Lay said faking some tears.

"Woah! calm down guys!" you said laughing.

"How can we calm down? our bestie is back!" Chen said.

"_______-ah you won't leave us anymore right?" Chanyeol asked with puppy eyes.

"Hmmm..." "________ can we talk privately?" he asked tapping your shoulder.

"Sure." you said smiling."Kaja." he said taking your hand,heading to his room.

"Wooooo~" the others said making kisses sound."Yah!" you said blushing while Luhan just smiled.*He won't do anything to me right?* you thought looking his back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE3nbqQHLkQ

After some stairs you finally arrived in his room."Waahhh~ so soft!" you said jumping on his bed.

"_______....you know already why I had to talk to you." he said locking the door.

"Ehmmm....not really.." you said sitting up nervously.

Suddently he jumped on top of you making you lie down again and he looked at you deeply in the eyes.

"O-oppa?" you asked shivering.

"You are so beautiful...like always..." he said leaning closer to you.

"Y-yah!" you said pushing him but he just leaned closer to you more untill he pressed softly his lips on yours.

Your memories with him flashed in your mind in a blink and before you knew it Luhan was on the ground holding his precious spot.

"Huh?..." you looked around and saw an angry noodles-like haired guy with a huge piece of wood."Don't you dare touch her again!" he said protectively standing in front of you.

*Zelo oppa...* you thought blushing.

"Why the hell did you hurt me in my precious spot??!! it hurts you know??!!" Luhan  said rolling on the ground.

"Hyung! you're rolling like a buffalo!" the others said laughing with the others B.A.P members in front of the door.

"Just shut up!" he said trying to stand up while Zelo was still holding the piece of wood.

"Sorry hyung...but SHE'S MINE so not touchy touchy!" he said hugging you like a teddy bear.Meanwhile the others went wild at the suddent confession.

"WOAHH~~~" 

*WHAT??!!* you and Luhan thought.

______________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!  I HAD TO DO THIS CHAPTER...AGAIN!! BECAUSE IT WAS DELETED...crying

I HOPE YOU LIKE THISsmiley

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU DIDN'T YETcheeky

(OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT FORCING YOU GUYS~ IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT,IT'S OK wink)