chapter 2

A romantic birth in twilight (a SS501 twilight fanfic)

Jaejoong ran as memories flooded his mind. Once he reached the place where his pack met, he kept hearing everyone questioning and complaining.

“Is it true Jae?” Siwon questioned.

“What will it be?” Kris demanded.

“Its growing fast.” Siwon complained.

“It's unnatural!” Sunny yelled.

“It's also dangerous!” Sehun replied.

“Monstrosity!” Kris yelled.

“Its an abomination!” Siwon continuted.

“On our land!” Kris complained.

“We can’t allow it!” Sehun shouted as the other wolves except Taemin and Jaejoong. 

 As they circled around him they kept complaining until another growl was heard. They all stopped at looked up to see a black wolf.

“We have to protect the tribe!” Seunghyun replied; “What they bred won’t be able to control it’s thirst! Every human will be in danger!”

“We’re ready hyung!” Sehun replied as the light brown wolf stood there until a white wolf went up beside him.

“No time to waste!” Sunny replied. It wasn’t long until Jaejoong figured out what they were on about.

“Now?” the dark brown wolf asked.

“We must destory it before it is born!” Seunghyun replied looking at everyone.

“You mean kill Youngsaeng hyung?!” Taemin questioned with a shocked look in his eye.

“Their choice affects us all!” The black growled.

“Saeng is human!” the dark brown wolf growled, “Our protection applies to him!”

“He’s dying anyways!” Sunny yelled making the two fight, until there was a bark making the two wolves stop.

“We have real enemies to fight tonight!” Seunghyun called.

“Tonight?” Jaejoong questioned. Seunghyun jumped down and walked towards him while growling.

“You will fight with us hyung!” He growled making Jaejoong gowl back. They kept at it until Jaejoong spoke up

“I WILL NOT!” He growled at him, “I am the grandson of your chief! I wasn’t born to follow you or anyone else!”

They fought for a moment before he ran off. Once near the Kim’s house he changed back. It was quiet until he heard a twig break, which made his head turn towards the noise to see his brother Taemin coming to him.

“Whoa,” Taemin replied as he walked up to him. Jaejoong turned his head behind them to make sure no one was following him.

“Don’t worry,” Taemin replied; “they aren’t following us.”

“What do you think you are doing here?” Jaejoong asked looking at him

“I left hyung’s pack.” Taemin replied looking at him.

“Go home Tae.” Jaejoong told his brother.

“I won’t stand behind him!” Taemin barked, he wanted to help keep them safe.

“Oh yes you will!” Jaejoong yelled; “I’m not kidding, get out of here.”

“Is that a order?” Taemin questioned with a sigh; “are you going to make me bow down to you too?”

“I’m not ordering anyone.” Jaejoong replied as he looked back towards the house. “Look, I’m just going of on my own here okay?”

“Great,” Taemin replied with a smile; “and i’ve got your back.”

“No you don’t!” Jaejoong yelled, “If Seunghyun comes after Saeng, are you really ready to fight your family?”

“If it's the right thing to do.” Taemin replied looking at him; “Youngsaeng hyung doesn’t deserve this, and neither does that baby or the Kim’s.”

There was silence between them until Jaejoong spoke up.

“Whatever,” He began and turned to walk closer to the house; “I’m gonna give them a heads up. Do what you want.”

Taemin smiles as he follows them.

“How cool is this?” He asked; “two-men pack. Two against the world.”

“You’re getting on my nerves Tae.” Jaejoong replied as they kept walking.

“I’ll shut up.” Taemin replied as they got closer to the edge of the woods near the house; “That I can do.”

Once getting near the house, they noticed Kyujong standing on the front porch waiting on them. Jaejoong stopped inches away from him.
“Get ready,” He warned; “they are coming for Saeng.”

“They are not going to touch him.” Kyujong replied calmly.

“Agreed.” Jaejoong replied as they nodded at each other. Kyujong walked back into the house to warn the rest as Jaejoong and Taemin stayed outside.

“Man I can smell them from all the way out here!”

“What the hell are you doing here Sunny?” Jaejoong asked as he turned to face her.

“I’m not gonna let my little brother get himself killed.” She replied as Taemin looked at her.

“Go away nonna,” He replied, “I can take care of myself.”

“If you think so proves you need a babysitter.” Sunny replied.

“Will the both of you shut up?” Jaejoong replied making them look at him; “Did Seunghyun send you?”

“Oppa doesn’t even know I left.” Sunny replied. Soon there was howling in the distance. They knew it was them.

“I think hyung just figured it out.” Taemin replied.

“Oppa,” Sunny replied, “I know what his plan is.”

After explaining the plan to him, Jaejoong nodded and went to the Kim’s to tell them. Once they were inside the living room he started.

“Seunghyun has lost the element of surprise;” he began “and he doesn’t want to take you on outnumbered. So he’s not going to come at you head on. He’s got the place surrounded and he’s gonna wait for his opportunity.”

“We won’t get through without a fight.” Hyunjoong spoke up.

“No fights.” his father replied calmly, “we won’t be able to break the treaty.”

“The treaty is void.” Jaejoong spoke up; “at least in Seunghyun’s mind it is.”

“No in ours.” Mrs. Kim replied calmly.

“Appa, no one has hunted for weeks.” Hyunjoong replied looking at his parents calmly along with Hyungjoon and Kyujong.

“We’ll make due.” their mother replied looking at him.

“You’ve done us a great service Jaejoong.” Mr. Kim replied calmly, “gomabseubnida.”

Jaejoong nodded his head but kept quiet. What they didn’t know was that Seunghyun and two more wolves were watching them from inside the forest.