His Stalking Lover {One-Shot}

His Stalking Lover {One-Shot}

"Really?!" I nodded at Jinah as I played with the blanket. "He left like that?!" She shook her head in disbelief and scoffed. We sighed simultaneously and looked at each other. A flashback rushed into my head.

Seunghyun walked beside the creek. We held hands as I stepped upon the rocks with ease. I turned my gaze to him as he made himself look like a monkey. A brilliant smile spread across my face. I laughed and slipped on a rock. Instinctively, I held onto his hand tighter until my knuckles turned pure white. Seunghyun pulled me out of the creek and into his arms before I could fall. My arms wrapped around him tightly. My breath shortened from the previous accident.

As I regained my original heartrate, we began to walk again. We paced ourselves until we reached a clearing near the stream. I smiled and turned to him. "Why did we go all the way here? What are we going to do?" Chuckling, I played with his shirt a little. He held my wrist and placed my hand back to my side. A frown replaced the smile on my face. This isn't a good sign.

Seunghyun's deep voice finally spoke after a few seconds of silence. "I'm leaving. I don't want you to find me. If you see me around, act like you don't know me." I stared at him in shock. Could this really be happening? He began to back away slowly with a doleful expression.

Everything had happened so fast, I couldn't comprehend anything. My eyes searched for his figure but it was gone. Tears stung my eyes. As they collected, some departed from each other and fell down my cheeks.

Ding! I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly took it out and read Seunghyun's message that came with it.

I'm sorry. I truly am, but it's for the best.

Anger bubbled up inside me. "Sorry?! That's all you can say?! Yeotmeogeo! You don't even have the nerve to say that in my face. Yeotmeogeo..." Suddenly, I threw my phone into the rushing water. Too many memories.

Jinah shook me vigorously, knocking me out of my flashback. "Yah! Get out of it! You're tearing up!"

I blinked a few times, remembering where I was. "Oh, hi. I'm back now."

"Yeah, I noticed." She turned to the laptop, which I realized she had while I was zoned out. "Anyway, let's forget about Seunghyun. There's this new boy group that I'll think you'll be interested in. I searched them up but I was planning to do that with you. Guess that didn't happen." Turning the laptop towards my direction, she smiled. "That one is named VI or Seungri. Then it's G-Dragon. After him it's Taeyang. That one is Daesung and last T.O.P."

Staring at the last member, I brought the laptop closer. "That's Seunghyun. The last one! Can you recognize him?!" I turned my head to Jinah. She didn't know it was Seunghyun. They've never met before, why should I expect her to know? "Sorry, I'm getting a little ahead of myself."

Her eyes blinked blankly at me. "No, I don't know it's him. Are you going to go stalker on him now?" I shook my head and bursted into laughter with her.

 

A few years later, Jinah and I began looking forward to BIGBANG's everything. From teasers to commercials to sponsors. We've become huge VIPs. Honestly, I forgot about the relationship Seunghyun and I had. I matured over these years and realized it was just childish love.

As Jinah and I watched a show that they starred in, I noticed something significantly different about Seunghyun's personality. He changed, not from something childish to mature but the complete opposite. In these shows, his inner child emmerged. Has his maturity just been a coverup since I played the immaturity role?

This didn't seem right. I had to talk to him, clear things up. Taking out my phone, I dialed, what I hoped still was, his number. Even as the years past, I knew the digits by heart. A phone operator spoke, "I'm sorry, but this number is no longer in service. I'm sorry, but this num-" I hung up, frustrated. Then, I realized that his number, of course, had to change.

Maybe, just maybe, we could meet again. I'll find him.