Mianhae, I don't Love You

I'll never let you go

 

Onew’s POV:

I walked towards the girl without hesitated. I calmed myself, and hoping I didn’t mess up when rejecting her. She’s not just any girl; she is Minho’s sister for god sake! One wrong word slipped out from my mouth, and I’m doom! I mean, our friendship is a total doom!

As I was walking, she was still leaning at the wall. When I almost get closer to her, she looks at me from looking at the floor. She smiled at me and her eyes shines as it was full of hope. Man, this really makes me feel guiltier!

“Annyeong haseyo Oppa!” she greeted me with a bow.

“Annyeong Hyun Mi, what a surprise.” I greeted her back.

I stopped a few inch in front of her, and we were facing each other; eyes to eyes.

“So, you’re the one who wrote me the letter?” I started the conversation with a smile. Well, I’m trying to not making some awkward conversation people! Duh~! Okay, sound more like Key’s Diva-issh~ Aigoo...

She looked down with a blush, and she smiled. “Nae, I’m the one who wrote It.” she said.

“That was nice of you Hyun Mi-ssi.” I praised her.

She still looking down but I can see her face went red. “Kamsahamnida Oppa.” She said shyly.

I took a deep breath, and here goes nothing.

“But I’m sorry that I had to say this Hyun Mi-ssi” I said apologetically and paused for a while.

Suddenly, her head rose up slowly after hearing it. Her eyes widen and she seems to know what will I’m going to say next.

 

I gulped a little and continued what was I’m saying before.

“Hyun Mi-ssi, mianhae. I don’t love you. It’s not that I’m in love with someone else. It’s just because I’m not ready yet for a relationship.” I said sincerely.

She looked down with I saw her eyes were filling with crystal tears. Omo! Did I’ve said something wrong?

“Hyun Mi-ssi... Mian...” when I was about to finish my words, she suddenly spoke up.

“That’s okay Oppa, I understand. Mianhae for wasting your time Oppa.” She said with her trembling voice. She then quickly ran away from me and I heard her sobs.

“HYUN MI-SSI!” I called her name but it was no use. She’s far away, on her way towards the front school.

Oh God, what I’ve done! I didn’t have the time to explain to her and she just ran off like that. Otoke!

 

No One’s POV:

Onew was still worried about what had happen at the hallway. He was really scared especially facing Minho the next day! He kept thinking about it while walking back to his Mansion.

Oh, did I say Mansion and he’s walking? Well, even though he’s really rich, he doesn’t like to boast about it. He kept it low profile and doesn’t want people to see him as rich people.

As he reach at the big front gate, the first thing he’ll do is went to his big chicken coop. He really loves chickens! But he won’t kill his chickens for dinner.

Every time he went back from school, he’ll go to his chicken coop. He will talk to his chickens and of course, there’s one he really loved the most. A big, white rooster, named Ri.

“Annyeong chickens!” he greeted to his chickens.

“Cluck! Cluck! Cluck!” The chickens clucked happily when they saw Onew. They do love their owner.

“Yah, have guys you seen Ri.” He asked to the chickens. As he was searching for Ri, suddenly Ri flew from the top and land on to Onew.

He was surprised and burst out his laugh.

“There you are Ri! Miss me?” he said while the chicken’s head.

Ri just sit at Onew’s arms while Onew was it’s head.

“Ri, I had a big problem. Minho’s sister confessed to me that she loves me. I didn’t know what to do and all I know that I don’t love her. So, I rejected her but I didn’t have the chance to explain.” He said to his beloved chicken.

Ri clucked back like he’s understand what had Onew said to him.

“Well, I hope Minho won’t be mad at me for rejecting his sister. Wouldn’t he?” asked Onew to Ri.

Ri just spread his wings and clucked happily as it was saying ‘don’t worry’ to Onew.

“Hmmm... I think you’re right Ri. Maybe I just stay calm about it. It’s not like Minho doesn’t know me well right?”He said again to the chicken.

He looked at his watched and his eyes widen.

“Omo Omo! It’s late now Ri. I better get going into the house. It’s almost dinner and I have a lot of homework need to be done. See you later, Ri.” He said to Ri. He gave a kiss at Ri’s head and put it down. Then, off he went to his huge mansion where his faithful butler was waiting for his arrival.

Oh, did I ever mention with whom Onew lived? If a big no, so let me tell you. Onew’s parents had passed away long time ago, when he was little. So, he’s been living with his family’s butler, Hangeng since then. He also had a maid, a gardener, a driver and a cook.

As he reached at the door, his butler, Hangeng opened the door for him. “Welcome home master.” He greeted.

“Thank you, hyung.” He replied politely.

“Back from the coop?” Hangeng asked.

“Like always.” Onew said with a chuckled.

“Well, dinner will be served in a few minutes” Hangeng said.

“Kamsahamnida hyung.” Onew replied and off he went to his room.

After he showered, he lay down on his bed, thinking about the incident. He still felt worried about it.

‘God, what will happen tomorrow?’ he thought.

As he was thinking, Hangeng called him for dinner. He quickly shoved off all his worries and went down for dinner.

>Cont.<

I know it's boring..sigh..but please dont kill me! >.< Will update ASAP..Oh yeah..to help you imagine Onew's mansion..

this is Onew's Mansion..beautiful isn't it? ^^