Truth behind a smile

I'll never let you go

 

No One’s POV:

The very next day, Onew went to school like always; acting like there’s nothing happen yesterday. Even though he had calmed himself before going to school, his heart is still pounding fast. As he was walking, suddenly someone tap him at his shoulder.

“Good Morning Hyung!” Taemin said happily.

“Yah Taemin-ah! You almost gave me a heart attack!” Onew said with a startled.

Taemin gave a little chuckle and walked beside him. That was their daily routine, walking together to school.

“So, how was yesterday meeting?” Taemin asked.

“U-u-umph... I...I didn’t have the time to explain to her why I rejected her.” Onew said hesitated.

“Mwo? Aigoo,jinjja-yeyo? So who is she anyway?” Taemin asked again.

“It’s...” Onew didn’t finish his words when suddenly he heard Minho’s calling him.

“Yah Onew! Good Morning!” greeted Minho casually. Key and Jonghyun were at his back walking towards him.

“Err...M-morning Minho.” Onew greeted back with his voice stuck in his throat.

“What’s with the face? You seemed like you saw a ghost.” Minho asked.

Realising that he’s worrying too much, he quickly snapped out of it and shook his head as the answer for Minho’s question.

The five friends then went to school together like they did usually.

Onew’s POV:

I was worrying too much until I didn’t realise that Minho was acting cool. But still, I need to ask him about his sister. I also need to apologise to him for making his sister heartbroken like that.

Class is as usual. I didn’t even think about yesterday’s incident; afraid that I’m might be punished again for day dreaming in class. The surrounding seems a bit cold as it was filled with early January breeze. The students were paying their attention to the teacher but some of them were chatting. Some of the girls were stealing a glance on me. Well, actually it’s normal for me and I get used of it.

My stomach grumbled and I looked at my watch. It’s almost lunch time. No wonder I felt hungry already. I wonder what was in the menu for today’s lunch. Hopefully it’s chicken salad. Mmmmmmm....chicken! (^^)

The school bell rang as it was lunch time. I packed all my things and off I went to my locker. As usual, there’s a lot of love letters in my locker. I didn’t bother any of them and I put my books into the locker. As I was closing the locker door, I saw Minho was walking towards the cafeteria. He seems fine, why not I should say something to him.

After I locked my locker, I ran towards Minho. He’s really quite far from me now and I’m trying to catch him up.

“Yah Minho! Wait up!” I shouted at him while running towards him.

He’s really fast, and I was huffing and puffing to catch him up. A few steps then he suddenly stop. He glares at me like a hungry tiger wants to pounce on its prey. Omo! Does he mad at me? Otoke?!

“M-M-Minho, are you okay?” I asked with a trembling voice.

He’s just silent, but still glaring at me. Now I’m scared. Omo, he might yell at me any moment!

“M-M-Minho, is there something wrong? Say something.” I bravely asked him again.

I waited for his reply. Then he looked down, and looked at me with a little smile.

“Anniyo, I’m fine.” He said slowly.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Phew! That’s a relief.

He was about to get going to the cafeteria, but then I pulled his hand; trying to stop him.

“Minho, wait. I need to talk to you first.” I said.

“Waeyo?” he asked me back.

I gulped a little, and I started the conversation.

“Mianhae, for ma...”

“It’s okay. I understand. Love can’t be forced right? Just forget about it okay.” Minho interrupted as I started to apologise. He smiled at me as it means that he forgive me. I smiled at him back, and bowed as the sign of thanking him.

He pats at my shoulder and off we went to the cafeteria together.

Minho’s POV:

He bowed at me as thanking me for forgiving him. Tch, how silly of him! You think that I’ll let you go that easily. You’ll wait and see. Nobody can hurt my one and only donsaeng! One day, you’ll regret this Onew. I swear that you’ll be sorry for what you’ve done to my donsaeng. Just wait, Onew.

>Cont<

Uh Oh...I'm in trouble! >.< Mianhae if its boring~ TT-TT