Old friend

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Chapter 32

Gikwang’s pov

“I hate you!” screams Melina and walks out the door.

“Baby I am begging you wait!”  Why did she leave me again? No no this time I won’t let her go. I am running but it seems like I am running in a slow motion.

“MELINA STOP! WATCH THE CAR!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

It’s too late; her body is not moving and laying on the floor. She can’t be dead please please, Lord please let her stay with me!  I touch her face but she isn’t breathing, not moving at all…

“MELINAAAAA!”

I look around the room and the sunlight is hurting my eyes. Ahhh damn this stupid dream! What the hell was that about? Melina? I quickly come to my senses and look to my side but she isn’t in the bed. I can’t breathe. This dream messed my head up for real. Where is she?

“Melina baby where are you?” No response…then I see a note on the table.

Kiki, you were sleeping like an angel I didn’t want to wake you up baby. I am going for a walk down the beach, I miss you already, when you wake up come and meet me there, don’t be late or I will die without you…love you.

Ahhhh. Damn why did she go without me? Why did I have to see that stupid dream.

After shower I go down the beach to see where she is. I look around but I can’t see her. I walk a bit more then I see a girl talking to a boy but the vision is blurry. Is that Melina? I move closer and …that is her. Who the hell is that alien looking guy? Why is she talking to him?

“ Melina!!” she doesn’t hear me. The blood is boiling under my skin and I can’t help but get angry.

“MELINA!” she turns around and smiles at me.

“ Gikwang baby you are finally here. Let me introduce you to my old friend Kevin Joon. We went to school together back in London. Fate is really amazing, it brought us together here again. Kevin this is Lee Gikwang, my boyfriend.” She says and I look into his eyes, not smiling even a bit. He holds his hand for me to shake it. I look at the hand and look back at him. Melissa is looking at me as if to say what is wrong with you. so I shake his hand without saying a word.

“ Nice to meet you Gikwang” he says in a friendly tone. I don’t say anything back and turn to Melina.

“ Can we go back to the hotel babe, I am hungry” I say and she nods looking annoyed.

“ Yeah sure. Erm Kevin I’ll see you around.” He just nods.

We enter our room and she keeps looking at me. I realise how much I miss her in just one hour.

“ Gikwang can you tell me what is wrong? Why did you act so rude front of my friend baby?” she asks me.

“ I wasn’t rude, I just…I don’t know, I saw you talking to him and it felt weird.”

“ Kiki, he is my friend, we spent so much time together, there is no reason for you to get jealous or angry.”

“ Jealous? Huh, why would I get jealous of his alien face? He is not that good looking anyway.”

“That is really rude baby. He is good looking and he is my friend. He protected me so many times back in London. Please Gikwang lets just stop this conversation before it turns into a pointless argument. I am going downstairs to have breakfast with your members, when you come back to your senses come as well.” She says and starts walking towards the door. That’s when I remember the dream. Her dead body on the floor….

“ MELINA STOP!” She freezes in her spot and turns around with a shocked face. I ran towards her and hug her really tight that I don’t want to let her go. I burry my face on her shoulder and hug her even tighter.

“ Kiki, whats wrong? Baby?” she asks worried.

“I love you so much, I love you so much that I am going crazy thinking I am going to lose you” I say to her and she looks into my eyes smiling. She kisses me softly. Her kiss is enough to calm me down a little bit.

“ you idiot, how can you lose me? try to get rid of me and I will follow you everywhere you go.” she says and giggles. She is just so adorable while smiling with her dimples. I keep staring at her flawless beauty.

“ Baby stop staring at me and lets go downstairs to have breakfast, I am soooooo hungry” she says and holds my hand pulling me out the door.

Yoseob’s pov

“Here you guys are! Finally. We were about to start breakfast thinking you guys were not coming.” I say to Melina and Gikwang.

“Sorry, we made you guys wait, let’s start” says Gikwang and pulls the chair for Melina to sit. Such a gentleman.

“ Karien did you sleep well babe?” asks Melina.

“ Yes love I did, don’t worry about me, they are taking good care of me” she says looking towards Doojoon and us. HAH! HAHAHAHA. Doojoon just blushed? PUHAHAHA!

“ AHHH MY LEG!” my laugh was cut by Doojoon’s kick under the table.

He gives me a deadly look. I didn’t realise I laughed out loud.

“ Yeahhh, Doojoon hyung takes REAAAALLLYYY good care of your best friend Melina, do not worry” I say purposely and he kicks me again.

“ Ouucchhhh!!! Yahhh Doojoon hyung, why are you kicking me? Do you want to play soccer? Does my leg look like a football to you? Check again” I say and Dongwoon spits his drink all out of his mouth on Doojoon’s face accidently while laughing.

Ahh shiiiitttt!! He is going to murder us for sure. Karien gives him a tissue to clean up and he smiles at her. We both look own not to meet his eyes still laughing without a sound and Dongwoon elbows me to stop.

Kevin Joon’s pov

Who? Lee Gikwang? HUH! What a rude idiot. It’s not like I was trying to steal Melina from him. Why did he act like that? She is my old friend. Interesting. Somehow his actions make me want to get closer to Melina in that way. She has gone so beautiful I haven’t realised how beautiful she was before. I should find about who this guy is.

This place is amazing, the town is really relaxing…

“OH MY GOD ISNT THAT B2ST?”

“ AHHHH GIKWANG IS SOOO Y”

I hear two girls jumping up and down screaming. Did she just say Gikwang? I turn around to see Lee Gikwang and 5 more boys walking around the town. Melina and one more girl is with them. Melina is not walking next to Gikwang, she is rather far away from him. Did they argue? Why are these girls so excited anyway?

“ Excuse me, sorry It’s been a long time I have been away from Korea, who are those people that you are excited about?” she turns around to look at me with a sarcastic face.

“ Seriously? You don’t know about B2ST? wahhh Go look into internet and you will see who they are.” They both laugh and start walking away from me. What the hell?

After some time I arrive at my room and log into my laptop. Who did she say they were? Beast? I type in beast lee gikwang. OH MY GOD! About thousands of pictures of him come up with the rest of the guys I saw earlier. I read their profile. So that’s who they are. Kpop singers who are really famous everywhere. How did Melina meet him if he is so damn famous? Isn’t it hard for them to be together? Is it even official?

I need to get close to them to see what is going on and I wonder if Melina is happy?

I go out the room to the reception to see if we are staying at the same hotel.

“ Excuse me miss, I would like to know my friend’s room number, she came before me and I arrived in the morning and I want to surprise her, her name is Melina.” The lady looks at me weirdly but when I smile, she smiles back. She can’t resist my cute smile so I smile even more.

“ Sure, she is staying at room 35 with her partner.” She says without saying Lee gikwang’s name. I guess she is trying to protect him.

“ Thank you for your help love” I say and wink, she blushes.

So we are staying at the same hotel, which means I will run into them more often. This holiday is going to be interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys hear about B2ST's come back? apparently its going to be in july, I cannot wait! Also did you guys know about the Google contest show your love to b2st?? I made a video and sent it, its not even that good but at least i tried to show my love ^_^

This chapter sounds a bit boring to me but it will get better eventually, thank you for staying with me all this time.

I have a new idea of writing a new story but I dont want to end this story just yet. I would like to know who you guys want the main character to be if I was to write a new story, I want Lee gikwang again but I am not sure. I know i'm crazy about him..but let me know guys :D