The results and the award for the winner

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Gikwang’s Pov

I play the song from my phone and waiting for her to start dancing. She looks worried. Even if she can’t dance, its alright. I can dance and cover the parts she can’t do. She starts dancing all of the sudden. OOOOOMMMMOOOOOOOO!!!! What is this? No freaking way. I swear she said she can’t dance. If this is her “can’t dance side” then what is her “ can dance side”? its like her body reacted automatically to the music and making its own dance moves freely. That’s what my body does when I dance. I froze in my spot. Her moves are strong and creative. I am shocked…everyday I shock, everynight I shock! Gikwangaahh what the hell are you thinking about hahaha. What shock? She is like a dance machine. She is great. After she is done, she looks at me to see my reaction. I am supposed to say something but I am speechless. She looks towards the door. She looks worried.

“ aahhmmm..omo, aygoo….sorry I shouldn’t use Korean words, I am just shocked. You said you couldn’t dance right? So what was that? You are a great dancer Melina. We will win for sure. Ok let’s put your moves and my moves together and we’ll be ready. “ I say while she smiles, surprised. I show her some of my moves. She looks mesmerized while checking out my body. I like that. We are the first ones to be ready but somehow they said we would be the last ones to show our dance. It’s alright.

Melina’s best friends pov

Mel you are one lucky girl! I can see her looking at me from the stage. I wave at her and put my thumb up and smile as if to say it will be ok. I know because she is a great dancer, she doesn’t even acknowledge that. Ohh God! It’s their turn. I am probably excited more than them, I want to jump but I cant. B2ST- Freeze starts playing. Good choice of song. Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! They both look hot! Gikwang moves behind her and holds her waist and they both do a little hip wave. The whole crowd scream really loud, my ears are about to go deaf! They both are just great dancers and match perfectly. Their moves are stronger than other teams, I have to admit that even though I love Yoseob oppa!

 

 

Junhyung’s Pov

Gikwangahh you are one lucky idiot! How did you choose a girl that can dance so good? Only if the girl standing next to me was my babygirl Hara. She would have rock this stage. I miss her. But that girl dances so good. Well done to Gikwang.

Yoseob’s pov

Aniiiii!!! WAEEEEE!!!!! Gikwang you lucky pabooo!!!! My dance partner is good too, but not as good as her. Lucky him! This is probably the end of me, he will win for sure. I hope he won’t talk about it when we go back to Korea and laugh.

Melina’s pov

 It is time for the results. My face is on fire. I can’t believe I just danced front of thousands. That’s nothing! I danced with Gikwang! That’s something!

“ So B2utys it is time for you to decide who was the best. We trust your judgement ok? When I say the names you will scream if you think they were good. Whoever gets the loudest scream will win aaaaannddd that lucky b2uty will go on a date with her partner for one day while we are in London since we are staying here for a week as a vacation too. Don’t forget this is our fan service to you. I wish we could serve each one of you thoug! If we do we would have to stay in London for about 5 years hahaha Sorry my b2utys” Explains Doojoon. NO FREAKING WAY! WHAT DATE? WHAT LUCKY WHO?WHEN?WHERE? God can it be me? But I am shy and boring And then he starts announcing…the creams were louder for hyunseung and his beautiful dance partner so far. Theeeeenn he announces Gikwang’s and my name. Holy Crappp. The screams were so damn loud my ears start ringing.

“ Thank you B2utys, sooooo the winner is clearly Gikwang and his b2uty. Have fun at your date” says Doojoon while staring at us. I look at Gikwang, he is smiling as if he is really satisfied by the results. Is he crazy? Helloooooo Gikwannggg I am the last person you should go on a date with! Look around! There are more beautiful B2utys who can match your hotness but definitely not me. But I still can’t help but smiling. Apparently our date will be the day after tomorrow at 12 o’clock. We will meet in Oxford Street like normal people. Wow! Just wow. After the dance competition they thank us and send us back to our sits. As soon as I reach my sit, my best friend attacks me with her hugs and kisses and congratulates me. I look around to see some people are looking at me smiling and putting their thumbs up and some are giving me death glares. OMG! I hope they don’t kill me before my date.

Gikwang’s Pov

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Yoseob you are so dead! I won and you will be made fun of when we go back to Korea. I look at Yoseob while dancing and he looks back at me. He sticks his tongue out like a kid. Ayysshh stop acting cute like that! I went over him and hug him and our b2uty start screaming. Yoseob looks at me and laughs. He knows I can’t resist his cuteness. So I decide I will not make fun of him when we go back to Korea. So I have a date with that B2uty. Melina. Our fan service is big this time. No other b2uty were that lucky. I am looking forward to it actually.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LUCKY HER! So Gikwang seems to be happy about the date...What do you guys think? Let me know please ^_^