somebody loves you

Who is the father?

“You are…” “I am his…” “How?” “I am too…” “This can’t be… “Many unfinished sentences come out of Jiyongs mouth. “You are his father.” I lower myself so I am on Yongies eyelevel. “Honey, say hello to your Appa.” “What is Appa?” “It’s is like mommy but a boy, like you.” He nods as if he understands before he turns to Jiyong. “Do you want to play with my bricks?”  “Of course.”  Jiyong ruffles trough Yongies hair. “But first I need to talk with your mom.”

 

He drags me to one of the soundproof practice rooms. “Yah, you can’t leave Yongie behind like that.” I scream. “Fine!” He pulls out his phone.  “Bae, watch my son will you. Hmm. Yep. Second floor.” “Yah, irresponsible jerk.” I scream as I walk to the door but I am not getting far. Jiyong grabs my wrist and slams me against the wall, pinning me against it. “Why did you come back? Do you need money? Are you in trouble? Why didn’t you tell me before?” I start laughing. “Only thinking about yourself aren’t you. You’re so selfish. And no, I am not in trouble and I don’t need your money.” He looks somewhat relieved but he doesn’t let me go. “Then what? Want me back?” “Ha! Want you back? Were we even together back then?” Embarrased he rubs his neck but he still hold my wrist in a tight grip. “Why didn’t you tell me before?” I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want to harm your career and after awhile it was just too late.”

“But why now?” He lets me go and I rub my painful wrist “It was time to stop running away and start taking my responsibilities.” His evil glares become somewhat sweeter. “So, you’re not using me?” I sigh in disbelieve. “No, I am very well able to take care of myself and my… our son.” “So… what did you name him? When do I have to celebrate his birthday?” “His name is Kanghan Yong, he was born on the 5thof May.” “Did you… perhaps… name him… after me?” Jiyong quietly asks. “I did, I thought that was the least I could do.” He stays quiet for a while. “Thank you.” I lift my shoulders, it’s nothing really, and besides that I think it’s a beautiful name. “Do you mind… if I spend some time with him.. So I can get to know him.” I knew this question was going to come sooner or later, but still it stings. “You deserve it.” He does, I’ve had the care for Yongie for the past 4 years, the least I can do is to give Jiyong some time with him. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. “Thank you. Thank you for everything.” Then he pulls me out of the room and got to where we left Yongie. We find Youngbae sitting at the floor telling a story to Yongie.

“And then the knight in the shining armor, he rescued the princess.”  He looked at us, to our hands and back at us. He let out a small cough and asks. “So you everything is worked out now?” We look at our hands and quickly let go. “Pretty much.” Jiyong lowers himself to Yongies eyelevel. “Uh, we play your bricks.” He says in a high squeaky voice. “Jiyong, he knows Korean, he isn’t a baby anymore.” A faint blush is seen on his face. “Uh, okay. Yongie, I would like to play with your bricks.” Yongie looks delighted. “Mommy is it okay?” “Of course it is honey, you can show him the way down then we’ll take a taxi together.” I encourage Yongie to take Jiyong by the hand.  “Bae, are you coming too?” He lifted his shoulders. “Why not.”

I and Youngbae walk a couple of meters behind Yongie and Jiyong. “So, you’re not together?” “No, of course not.” “Hmm, and why?” “He doesn’t want to.” “And do you want it?” “No, I don’t need anyone.” “Are you sure about that?” “Yah, Bae, why are you asking such question!” I almost screamed causing Jiyong to turn around and lift an eyebrow.  Luckily his attention soon turns back to Yongie again as he almost runs onto the street wanting to haul a taxi himself. “Bae, don’t have such thoughts. Besides that, there isn’t anyone I like and nobody likes me.” “I wouldn’t be so sure about that.” He lets out a soft chuckle and pushes me in the cab while he takes the front seat next to the driver.

After I tell the taxi driver the address of the hotel I start thinking about Youngbaes words. Who would like me? I secretly glare at Jiyong. Does he like me? No, probably not, since he made it pretty clear when I told him about Yongie. Is it Bae himself, I see him looking at me through the rearview mirror. He doesn’t even turn his gaze away when he notices that I look at him.  Was he referring to himself? I rub my temples, all this thinking is giving me a headache. I let out a sigh, okay excluding Jiyong and Youngbae only Seunghyun knows that I am here. He never showed much interest in me, probably because he isn’t such a great dancer. However he was pretty nice to me when I met him that morning and the day after. But being nice doesn’t mean that he is in love with me.

Youngbae was probably just joking around. Nobody that knows I am here likes me and the ones that don’t know. They can’t still like me. It’s been 4 years since I’ve seen them.  The taxi finally arrives at the hotel and Yongie doesn’t hesitate to take Jiyongs hand and they run to the right floor and room. Youngbae is walking next to me again. “Done thinking?” He chuckles.  “Who is it?” He puts both his hands up “You have to figure that one out for yourself.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

it's short and it's lame. I am sorry.. but it's something XD

 

okay I know there is a poll thingie where I can just ask you guys this but I am to lazy to look it up so I ask it like this.

 

Which YG boy do you want to see with Amanda? It's not limited to the BB boys, se7en, Teddy, Hyun Suk himself, you name it. Or do you want an outsider with Amanda? tell me, and why!! please tell me why. (isn't that the lycrics of some song??)

 

anyway comment + subscribe if you haven't already. Let me feel the love