Just forget

False Memories

What’s this? My vision is blurry, my face is a mess. There’s tears on my face and I have no idea why. I don’t necessarily understand this. After going through hell, I should be relieved yet I can’t. This is the pain of loving someone,huh? Or is it the pain of being used? 

I didn’t know where my foot bring bring or rather I don’t know how I survive the fall even, is this a blessing or a curse? I just want to forgot already, everything about her. Everything,completely.... I ran away from my problems, you say? I’m a coward...I am...I hate this so much....just how much pain and torture can one endure emotionally and physically before one totally loses it. I’m surprised my sanity is still intact. Not in the least...

Upon realizing, my foot brought me to this place which looks really out of place...

This old lady say to me, “ Would you like to forget? My dear, escape from all your problems and start anew?” 

I looked at her puzzled, almost as she knew exactly what I just experienced. “Yes.”

The old lady said, “ Look into this necklace, follow it, when I count to three,your wish will be forget, you will lose everything,your memories...you sole identity. Knowing this do you still want to proceed?”

“Yes.” I replied. The old lady swing the necklace back and forth until I lost continuous... when I wake up what would the world be like. I’ll finally be free from her...with that being my last though before I totally lose my identity.

Who am I?