Prologue

False Memories

Why the hell are you here, when I finally escape from you? Why do you keep toturing me as if I'm some kind of a toy, am I not even a human being in your eyes? What made you the cold sheer of ice that stand before me today. So many times I've been hurt by you, so many times you threw me into the open fire and left me there. Only to come back and find me, which is the real you?

Why can't you leave me alone, aloneee..... I'm already done with you....just let me be...alone

" You really think you can escape huh? There's nothing behind you, it's either come back with me or the ocean, which do you choose?" she said.

Without giving it any more thoughts, I'm done with this , even if it hurts so bad... you can deal with it. 

Just because I'm kind doesn't mean you can trash me however you want. Just because you find me interesting, you can keep toying with my memories.

What's real or what's not, it doesn't matter anymore, does it? This is the end.

Goodbye.

"This is how you repay my kindness...huh...I'll make you suffer again, again, and again for all of eternity...You would never be escape from this  haven." those were the last words I heard before everything became black again.