6+++

Freaky Friday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know that wanting to be alone crossed my mind that night.

But that was more like a thought than a wish.

And I didn't even remember clasping my hands like Minatozaki told me you had to do.

And even if I did, is a mere comet able to grant your wish? Regardless how unrealistic and unattainable it is?

So many questions filled my head as I resume my walk back to the classroom.

I guess I won't be able to get the answers to any of these much until later. If I can find any at all.

I reached the room with Ms. Lee in the middle of dismissing her class.

"I hope to hear from your parents about their thoughts about this trip the faculty is planning to conduct, tomorrow. The quarterly exams will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday next week, so I expect you guys to be studying and reviewing all week. Homeroom has ended. Wait for your next teacher, quietly."

Ms. Lee gathered her things and walked for the door where I am standing.

Her expression doesn't betray anything at all.

Ms. Eunhae Lee is a woman on her early thirties (perhaps thirty-three?). She's been part of the faculty for six years and has always had this "terror teacher" reputation with the students.

All right, that might be an overstatement. She's just strict, and well, and is well-known for seemingly wearing this stoic expression on her face nearly at all times.

Well, amidst all of that, Ms. Lee is quite popular with the boys (especially the freshmen ones), for having this youthful look and exotic eyes. Or that's what I've heard.

I bowed at her as she stepped outside the room.

She just mildly nodded and started to walk past me, then turning to look at me again.

"I didn't know Ms. Im and you were acquianted. I actually thought she wasn't acquianted with anyone in your class. How long have you been friends?"

She asked, her eyes showing a tinge of curiosity.

Friends? I didn't even know that girl existed yesterday. Tsk.

"We're not really friends. As you have said, we're just acquianted."

We're not friends but she's inside of me right now.

Okay, that might be taken out of context.

"Oh. That's too bad. If you were close, then you could've asked her to tutor you for this quarter's exams. Just study, okay?"

She gave me a small smile and left.

Huh. That was the first time I saw Ms. Lee smiled.

I walked inside of the room and saw the students talking within their own groups. Some not on their seats. It was a rare sight for me. Because my class was never this disorganized.

I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter