4+++

Freaky Friday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I shifted on the bed when I heard rustling near me, sleep half-asleep, the voice speaking sounded distant to me. I figured I'm still dreaming since no one will enter my room without my permission. I always lock it before I sleep anyways.

As I was just drifing back to sleep when the blanket over me was suddenly tugged and completely removed. I curled on the bed, the cold suddenly touching my skin. 
Still wanting to return to sleep.

A hand touched my shoulder, shaking it gently. But I didn't want to cooperate, slapping the hand away.

Both hands returned to my shoulders, shaking it with a little much force now.

I was completely woken up, my senses suddenly alert and aware of the intruder in my room, I immediately sat up, causing for our heads to bump, I heard a loud groan.

I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar girl sitting on the corner of my bed, rubbing her forehead before looking at me with annoyance.

"That hurt, unnie!"

My mind was still trying to register who this girl is and why the heck is she in my room. She's obviously not one of the maids- wait, in my room?

I finally took in my surroundings, cute purple wallpapers, room obviously not even half of the size of my own, the animal stuffed toys on my bed and on the unknown shelf too. All foreign in my eyes.

My gaze returned to the girl in front of me in panic.

"Unnie? Didn't you hear me? Get ready already! We're 'gonna be late."

"Wh-Who are you? Where am-am I?!"

I croaked out. Afraid. Was I been kidnapped from my own house?!

The girl blinked before laughing.

"Were you drinking last night?"

Before she scoffed and frowned, arms in front of her chest.

"Seriously, that Jeongyeon-unnie. I told her we have classes today. Geez."

"I-I'm not drunk."

I absentmindedly retorted.

I stared at the girl in front of me, and noticed that she's wearing our school's uniform. We're going to the same school? I internally sighed in relief. That means she's not a kidnapper, right?

But that still doesn't answer the question where the hell am I!

"Really? Then quit playing around and get ready!"

She turned for the door...

"Seriously, Sana. You insisted for me to get you today and you're still not even up. Why wasn't 
I surprised?"

Sana?!

I fell on the floor. Looking at my hands, my clothes, my hair...

Why didn't I notice? My voice...

It didn't sound like mine at all.

"Oh great." The girl chuckled. "You've gone past from tripping over nothing to falling on the floor for no good reason. Didn't know you get upgraded."

I looked at her, clueless about what she's blabbering about.

"I'd be waiting downstairs. If you're not finished after I made your breakfast, I'll leave you behind."

...and she left.

I stood up, and felt that I'm suddenly having a splitting headache from these sudden turn of events.

This is not happening right?

I saw this Sana girl's phone on the night stand and picked it up. Good thing it doesn't have a password or something.

I quickly opened the camera app...

.

. . ! This is real!

What the is happening?!

The phone fell from my hands.

This Sana... Is Minatozaki? I'm in Minatozaki's body?!

My knees suddenly felt like giving in so I fell back on the edge of the bed, covering my face with my hands.

Okay, calm down Nayeon.

There's definitely a logical explanation for this.

it. There's nothing logical about this at all!

I stood up and picked up the phone.

What is this mess I got into?

            --------------------

IM NAYEON?!

I was dumbstrucked with the reflection of Im Nayeon staring back at me with wide eyes and agaped mouth, the expression I am making.

I touched my cheek, my chest and my stomach. 

AND NAYEON'S REFLECTION IS MIMICKING ALL OF THESE.

So... I'm Im Nayeon?

I laughed. Okay, so this is definitely a dream, right? Or maybe even a nightmare. I will absolutely wake up if I pinch myself or something.

I did.

"Ow!"

And it hurt.

Gosh, Im Nayeon's voice sounds really weird when it comes from me.

But her raspy morning voice is actually quite beautiful-

ahh I should really focus on waking up!

I slapped myself, yup. It still hurt like before so I probably should stop doing that.

If I'm in Im Nayeon's body then she's... no. Impossible. This isn't some fantasy K-drama or something. How silly of you, Sana!

I laughed out loud to push away my anxiety or worse, lose my mind with the absurdity of my thoughts.

A series of knocks again...

"Miss Im? Are you still asleep?"

I nervously went for the door and turned the knob with a shaking hand.

The other side stood a young woman on a maid's...? uniform, she was about to knock again before I opened the door. Slightly surprised with my sudden presence.

"M-Miss Im. Breakfast is ready."

Her stoic expression turned into a confused one.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?"

"D-Dressed? For what?"

"For school, Miss Im. Aren't you going to school today? Do you feel unwell?"

"N-No. Of course not! Yeah, school. I was just getting reading for that! Right..." I let out a nervous laugh followed by an equally awkward smile, the woman looked at me like I just grew another head.

"J-Just give me one moment, please."

I didn't wait for her response and closed the door, leaning my back against it.

I paced to and fro. Trying to make sense with this bizarre situation.

Okay, breathe. I need to stay relaxed and find out why this is happening.

I was obviously still in my body yesterday so this has to to with my actions on that day.

What did I do yesterday? I woke up at noon, I ate and had a shower... then I went to Tzuyu's. Jeongyeon-unnie's party, then Uncle Park and I went to see a comet-

A comet! A wishing comet! 
Uncle Park said that the Deux Fois

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter