5+++

Freaky Friday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking in a fast manner along the corridors aware of "Im" keeping up with me. When we reached a corner near the staircases without the presence of other students, I swiftly turned to face thi girl in my poor body.

"Really? You actually pulled through "calmly" attending classes when we're in this kind of very weird situation? Unbelievable!"

I put my palm on "my" forehead, moistening it with some drips of sweat. My heart's beating also still hasn't perfectly returned to normal because of that shock from earlier...

Nayeon began speaking up, in a monotone voice.

"What did you expect me to do? I was confused as hell with these strange "thing" happening to us. I didn't know if me being in your body meant you were in my own. The only best rational course of action is to try to stick with the class' routine. Well, your class' routine."

She deadpanned, her eyes curiously studying me.

"Hmm. I realize I'm actually quite gorgeous from other's point of view. Now I get how those admirers are feeling."

"Wh-What?"

"Nothing. Do you have any idea why is this happening to us? Because I'm at a
complete lost here."

I sighed. I don't know if she'll believe me. But we're already in this very messed up situation already so... she probably will, right?

"Okay, I know this may sound crazy, but..."

----------------------

"...so he told me that my great-grandfather told him that the comet was a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter