Royal

Pending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No! How in the did you find me here. I ran from the kingdom to get away from everybody! I am not going back!! And especially you! I will never accept you as a mate!"

"But we are mates! I bit you and you bit me!"

"Pre-mates." Sehun corrected him. He continued. "Because you're a ing dirty royalty omega bastard. I was only 13 and you ing slipped something to me. I woke up chained to the bed and was broken when you told me the news of what happened. You said you have forced me to bite you when I was drugged and when I had NO consent over it. I will never be your alpha!"

"We had to be mates anyways! The kingdom wanted us to.be married when we would grow older anyways."

"You are the most terrible person that I know and I knew of your dirty schemes back home. You're a terrible person and you treat everyone like they are trash. And you were selfish. What pissed you off is when I said I didn't want to be mated with you in the future and thats when you forced me and you to be mates. What made me even more mad is that my own family didn't care when I told them that. They just said its a good done deal they didn't have to worry about later. I ran far away to get away from everyone. And yet here you are."

"We have to seal the deal sehun. We are old enough. I need to have  with you so we can actually be real mates and seal it."

"NEVER!" Sehun violently yells out.

Kris took a step in now. Some of the pack members were looking more confused. He looked at some of the new trainees. "Please head back to the cabin." And so the trainees did. But two of them stayed behind with sehuns so called mate."

"I told you to leave." Kris says. 

Sehuns mate answered. "They can't leave me. They are royal bodyguards."

"You brought your bodygaurds?"

"Yes."

"Please tell them to leave then. This is a matter for you and our pack."

Sehuns mates huffed. "Fine." He snapped his fingers at his guards and out they went. Luhan was about to leave to but kris told him to stay.

Sehun was now angry and growling. It hurt sehun so much that he can see the hurt all over luhans face.

Kyungsoo let out a slient tear as he saw luhans face frowning. Kyungsoo didn't want to see that frown on his best friends face. He wanted this be over already and comfort luhan. He squeezed kai's hands tightly. 

"Hold up...so sehun is royalty?" Chanyeol was confused.

Kris sighs. "Now the cats out the bag. Since many of yall do not know. Yes..sehun is a prince. He is the prince of all of the asian countries. He is the prince, blah blah blah, next in line for the throne. But...he gave up his throne and passed it to his younger brother and ran away. He heard about our pack and he naturally tried out even though I was skeptical of letting a teenage kid try out for this pack but he is strong. A very strong alpha. I was amazed. Once he was accepted, he told me his story. I was shocked at first but I kept it a secret. Kai later knew of it too when sehun got close to him as a friend. Only the two of us knew. Oh and lay as well. He's been here ever since."

"Holy . So you mean to tell me that we been living with the most powerful prince in power and yet we and treated him like a kid." Chanyeol was shocked.

"I didn't want to tell you guys. I didn't want you guys to treat me as royal person. I wanted you guys to treat me as sehun. Just a kid named sehun." Sehun faces his pack members. 

"Yadada. And now he has to go back, with me. His mate Eric."

"Shut up.Eric." sehun growls at him.

"Sehun, you have to come back. We can rule together and be mates. And start our own family."

"No..my family is here." Sehun shook his head. Eric face hardens. He raise a finger and pointed it at luhan. "Is it because this omega luhan right here? Is that why you're not leaving? The cabin we're staying in, it has your scent all over it, it was sooo obvious. And i snuck into luhans room. Your clothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter