Chapter 2: It Starts

Fallen Love

Chapter 2
-Flashback-
Why did I feel like that. I could not be falling in love after knowing him for a few minutes. Could I?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Key POV-
Aiish! With this boy around, I can’t concentrate! This guy is too hot for his own good. Every few minutes, my eyes would stray to him. A few times, he even noticed me staring at me, and every time he did, there would be this strange half-smile on his face, like he wanted to smile but he didn’t want to show people. And every time this happened, I would blush and look away. I didn’t even get what the teachers were talking about the whole day.

Finally, it school ended. Onew, Minho and Taemin gathered around our desks and smiled at Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked mildly surprised, but I notice he didn’t seem to be very interested. Onew, Minho and Taemin introduced themselves and Jonghyun just smiled at them, but his smile didn’t seem to reach his eyes.

“Come on, let’s go grab a bite! I’m starving!” I said with a nervous smile.

A chorus of “Sure!” met mine and I smiled at Jonghyun again.

“Sorry, I got to go. See you guys tomorrow.” Jonghyun said and quickly left the room.

My smile fell and I wondered, what was he going to do that made him leave so abruptly? Oh well. We quickly went to the canteen to eat something.

The afternoon passed without anything interesting happening and I finally decided to go home. I said bye to my friends and got into my car. I loved my car, even though it was a little beat up. At this time, the sun was covered and it started to rain. I loved the rain, although it made me lonely.

I lived in a small house up a hill, and it was nice, but there were no other houses for a few miles, and when it rained, it tended to get misty so I had to drive carefully. My umma was not at home most of the time as she had to work till late at night and my appa left this world a long time ago…

I shook my head, determined not to think about my appa. Every time I did, it made me want to cry. I noticed that it was mistier than usual though. I was driving past an intersection, almost home when I heard a sharp cry. I slowed down curious as to what had made that sound.

I caught something darker than the mist at the corner of my eye, but when I looked at it, it was gone. I admit, I was spooked. Wait! Nothing scared the diva. I ignored it and sped up, scared despite my mental thoughts. It didn’t help that the rain and mist combined to make it seem like shapes were moving all over.

I kept my eyes wide open when something dropped onto the car’s hood with a hard “THUD”. I screamed as dark eyes stared back into mine and strong arms grabbed onto the hood. The eyes were blank, and the only things I could tell from them were that this thing was going to kill me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry! i think future chapters will be about this length, and i never realized how hard it was to write a fanfic! :O i shall appreciate other fanfic writers more now. :D
please leave comments so i can know if you like it or not. please? :D