Chapter 1: The Beginning

Fallen Love

-Key POV-
I was in some seriously interesting house. A house 3 stories tall but almost all the walls were simply wall to ceiling windows and everything inside was white, the furniture, the ceiling and the rug even. Unfortunately, such a wonderful house didn’t belong to me. I had no idea what I was doing here.

I stood on the first floor and I quietly walked over to a white bookcase. I ran my fingers along the spine of the books and I was surprised at how old some of the books were.

Just as I was about to take one of the books out, the door opened and a dark figure stood there. I didn’t know how, but I just knew it was a boy. He seemed distorted, as if there was something coming out of his back, but I was more occupied over how water dripped off him. I didn’t even realize that it was raining. I quickly took a few steps toward the door but I suddenly stopped when the man took a step in.

I realized I didn’t even know who this guy was. I mentally slapped myself and practically shouted, “WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

The guy stopped, clearly surprised. I noticed that he was only wearing a thin white cotton tee shirt with skinny jeans and the wet cotton tee showed off the guy’s obviously well-built body and I was distracted for a few seconds.

When the guy took a few more steps, I broke out of my thoughts and panicked. I mean, I obviously couldn’t fight a guy that was this well-built! I realized that the guy’s face was still in the shadows and when he stepped forward, his face would be seen! I waited for him to take another step so I could see what kind of face would go with that hot body.

Waiting for a few more seconds, the guy finally decided to move! My eyes were fixated on the face, my breath caught when the light started to shine on his face. I could almost see him!

“KEY! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” I bolted upright, tangled in my blanket. I sighed when I realize it was only just a dream.

I looked at my clock and thought HOLY I REALLY WILL BE LATE. I ran into the bathroom and quickly changed into my clothes that I had spent hours picking out the day before. My gosh, it was only the first day of the new year of school and I was going to be late. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, skipping breakfast and ran all the way to the school.

I arrived, panting at the entrance to the school, not a minute too soon. Minho, Onew and Taemin were waiting for me as the bell rang.

“Hyung, what took you so long? We were worried that you’d be late for the very first day of school!” Taemin said with a grin on his face.

“Ah! Mianhe. I woke up late.” I said apologetically.

Onew laughed and said “We better hurry, if not we’ll all be late!”

Minho just smiled silently and we all quickly went into class. Onew sat with this girl who loved chicken as much as he did, and we all agreed they matched each other really well. Minho sat with Taemin and I sat alone, right beside the window. I liked the window as I could observe what’s going on outside.

The teacher, Mr. Patrick walked in with a smile. “Class, we have a new student. We’ll let him introduce himself to you.”

I didn’t really pay attention until the new student spoke. He had such a nice voice! I quickly looked over to where he was standing and I was shocked silent. He was wearing a tight tank top that showed off his AWESOME abs with skinny jeans that outlined his body very nicely. His hair was a dark brown that seemed lighter at the edges and his face was simply indescribable. He was simply handsome!

He smiled self-consciously and said in a quiet voice that carried to the whole class “Hello. My name is Kim Jonghyun. I hope I will get along well with you.” HE WAS SO CUTE!

Please let him be next to me, please let him be next to me! Mr. Patrick said “Well Jonghyun, go sit next to Kibum.” YES! HE WAS GOING TO BE NEXT TO ME! I waved at him and he walked over, a smile on his lips.

“Hi! I’m Kim Kibum, you can call me Key.”

“Nice to meet you. So, is this school any fun?”

“It’s not bad. Some lessons are boring though. Don’t worry, I’ll look after you. I’ll introduce my friends to you later.”

“Sure thanks!” He grinned happily at me, reaching out to touch my hand.

I was a little shocked and I blushed. I could feel my heartbeat quickening. Why did I feel like that. I could not be falling in love after knowing him for a few minutes. Could I?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi! my first chapter is up. i'll probably try to do a few chapters a week, at least one a week ok! please give me your feedback so i can improve! :D