Spring [Drabble]

Spring [Drabble]

 

It was another Saturday morning, the birds can be heard singing cheerfully outside, the sun was beaming it's light through every corner in the world, and the wind just blew softly letting the leaves fly away just like that. It was an early morning in Seoul, the people slept in, the season changed and sities were empty.
 
"It's spring... again." A man with dark hair whispered to himself.
 
 
flashback
 
 
"Don't you just love the wind? and the flowers blooming?" A cheerful man said along with a small laugh.
 
"I guess." 
 
"Aww c'mon Kyu! You gotta love it!"
 
"It's ok I guess."
 
*sigh* "Kyu, you'll never get any younger so I suggest you enjoy this!" *pout*
 
"Easy for you to say! You're practically aging backwards Min!" He laughed.
 
"That's because I enjoy things." The cheerful man teased the younger one.
 
"Well maybe if we went back inside I'll enjoy my game" The dark haired man answered with a teasing expression.
 
"Well maybe if you actually tried to look at the world, you might just actually be happy? I think Spring makes all the
magic! It's so pretty!" Said Sungmin picking flowers. While Sungmin was busy enjoying himself over the season, Kyu just
watches him and smiles. He loved seeing his best friend happy, and that's what he said he'll be doing forever.
 
 
end of flashback 
 
 
"How can I love spring when the reason isn't here anymore?" The man was looking up the sky, tearing and sobbing. The wind grew harder and harder and the sun was now covered with clouds. 
 
He remembers Sungmin, his best friend, the only reason why he loved spring. He's now gone to a better place, where he doesn't have to experience the pain of anemia getting worse and worse. For sure he knows it's the best, but now he can't seem to love spring anymore.