Y

Seasons Passing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I shouldn't have lied, I think to myself as I lay on the ground, desperately trying not to cry.

"Hello? Are you there?" I hear Jihoon's voice coming from the phone that was on the floor just beside me.

"Y-Yeah?" I choke out, hoping that the waver in my voice wasn't too obvious.

"Are you okay? You don't sound too good... maybe I should hang up-"

"No!" I express in dismay. If he leaves I don't know whether I'll be able to keep myself from crying out in pain. "This is one of the few times we get to speak to each other.I w-want to make the most of it." 

It was only partially a lie, so I didn't sound as awkward as I did when I lied, and Jihoon seemed to believe it. 

"You miss me? That makes me happy."

"Yeah, yeah. How are you doing? You don't get a lot of screen time on the show."

"It's been fine. Exhausting, but I'm enjoying the experience. There's so many trainees that are so talented! Like Daehwi, and like Seongwoo and Samuel and and..! "

I laugh at his excitement. Jihoon's not the type to compliment people a lot, so when he does you know it's sincere. 

​​​​​​"Your excited. I'm happy that your having fun." 

" You know I have fun wherever I go, but... I have more fun when your around. That's for sure."

I don't quite know what to say, so instead I . "Aw, does hoonie misses me?" 

" Hey! I'm trying to be serious right now!"

My head is hurting more and more as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter