N

Seasons Passing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jihoon is beautiful, I think to myself as I replay the Pick Me mv once again.

Amongst the falling confetti he seems to glow, and the nation must agree with me because he’s currently blowing up on Naver, nicknamed ‘Wink Boy’.

Wink Boy. It suits him a lot.

I wish that I can tell him that in person, but unfortunately we haven’t been able to talk to each other for the past few weeks.

One of the rules of the program was that they wouldn’t be allowed to use their phones, and so the last time I talked to him was when I sent him off at the academy.

All the other trainees were also arriving at the time, and seeing the many, many boys filing in made me nervous. Would Jihoon be able to stand out amongst all these talented boy?

It was clear that Jihoon was also thinking the same by the anxious look on his face, so I took the chance to wack him on the back. “You look constipated. Stop with the face.”

“Do not…” He mutters back softly, and I notice that he has hunched over into himself, making himself as small as possible.

“Yah!” I exclaim, pulling him up to his full height, “Don’t be nervous. I’m sure you’ll do great!”

“You only say that because your my best friend.” He retorted.

I scoffed, “Then you should know better than anyone that I don’t say such things easily because your my best friend. It’s easier to annoy you after all.” I teased, and the tension left Jihoon’s body as he laughed.

“Have faith in yourself. Okay Hoon?” I asked, and he went quiet. I waited anxiously for a few seconds before he finally nodded his head, not looking entirely convinced.

“Don’t worry. I’ll do well and become a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter