Chapter 2

Our babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up when heard the rustle sound coming from the bathroom, he then looked at his night stand to check what time it was, 2:30 am. Jiyong slowly shift to his left to find his baby wasn’t there, panic got him and he quickly got up and ran toward the bathroom , his heart beats like crazy, ‘no no no no please not again, seungri’  jiyong repeated the words over and over in his head, he needed to find his baby quickly, the last time seungri went to the bathroom at that hour was when jiyong found him laying on the  bathroom floor unconcious.

Jiyong swung the bathroom door open, his eyes were frantically looking at every corner in hope he could find his baby, his eyes stopped on one particular spot, and there on the closed toilet bowl seungri was sitting with closed eyes, his lips were slightly parted, his body leaned to the wall and a soft snore could be heard from the sleeping panda.

Jiyong released his breath, he didn’t remember since when he had hold it, all the panic and uneasy feeling had been vanished as soon as he saw his husband, jiyong walked toward the sleeping panda, as quiet as he could, he didn’t want  to wake the panda who was sleeping peacefully, jiyong never used with seungri’s weird sleeping habbit, he once found seungri sleeping while standing up in their kitchen, his head rested on the fridge, it looked like the panda was up for a late night snack, but ended up sleeping before he could got to eat his panda shaped crackers, seungri’s favorit. 
before he wake his baby up, he would take a ton of photos from every different angle to add to his  collections, as if a hundread of sleeping seungri’s picture a day wasn’t enough for him.


he gently put his arm under seungri’s knees and his other arm under seungri’s back, carefully lift seungri’s body to not wake him up and carry his baby to their bed.
“hhngg…” a soft moan slipped from seungri’s mouth once jiyong lay him on their bed, jiyong gently rubbed seungri’s head and tangled his hands with seungri’s fluffy hair, as if to lull his baby back to sleep, and it always worked, seungri would immediately drifted to sleep.

 


“at what time you’re going to do your check up today, baby?” 
Jiyong said between his munching on his toast which seungri prepared for them. They were having breakfast when the dragon asked his husband.
“at 10 o’clock” 
“I’ll be home around that time, we’re going to see the doctor together, ok”
“no jiyong, I know you have an interview at ten, and we both knew that was a very important one” 
“it can wait, there are a lot of more important things for me to do, one of them is....” jiyong lifted his head and place his toast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter