Chapter 1

Our babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was laying on his stomach on the couch of the yg’s music studio, a soft snore could be heard from the sleeping dragon, he must be really tired after driving all around the town at 3 am to find the store that still open at that hour to buy his panda’s weird food craving. Not to mention he had to deal with his rising little dragon who won’t get down, watching seungri eating the ice cream didn’t help the dragon either, the way seungri’s tongue at the tip of the spoon everytime he finished a scoop sent jiyong to the edge. 

Seungri was pregnant, it was his seventh week pregnancy and his food craving was getting weirder and weirder every each day passing. Jiyong had to be patient at handling the pregnant panda, it wasn’t easy to take care of a pregnant person, especially seungri, since he was a male, a lot of different procedures need to follow.

There were a  lot of things  going on when they found out seungri was one of those male carrier meaning he can get pregnant, jiyong was so happy when he found out about it and was dying to have seungri carry their love inside him, seungri on the other hand was happy as well knowing he could give jiyong what all the men dreamed about, to be a father.

they’ve been married since 4 years ago leaving the Korean entertainment world shook at their decision, they received a lot of hate and dissagreemeent especially from the dragon’s fans, they couldn’t believe his favourite rapper and singer married with seungri. Their hate on seungri was unreasonable, they wanted jiyong to mary with another famous celebrity not a nobody like seungri, he just  jiyong’s childhood friend. 

Beside the hate they received, there were a lot of jiyong fans who support the rapper too, encouraged him and told him that everything he decided was none of their bussines, they didn’t own him after all, as long as he’s happy with his decision then they would be happy for him too.

Their first year of marriage has been hell for seungri since he received a lot of threat letters coming from jiyong’s fans, they had to move and change adress a few times due to the threat, jiyong couldn’t count how many times he sent report to the police anymore, but the threat letter wouldn’t stop to the point where seungri was getting used with them.

They’ve faced many problem on their way till now, but that was what make their feeling to each other even stronger. Jiyong realise just how much he love his husband and promised to himself that he would do anything to protect seungri.

Four years passed and finally they live at ease a little bit since the news had cooled down. Seungri never received any of those letters anymore and jiyong was back on his daily routine as a celebrity, in fact his music was booming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter