Chapter 3

Our babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“why didn’t you tell him, oppa” 
“I can’t, just yet, I mean you know how busy he is these past weeks with his solo album and mv shooting, not to mention the tv shows and interviews here and there, I don’t want to put more burden on his shoulder, hana” seungri stared at his fidled fingers on his lap,
“but he deserve to know it oppa, he’s your husband and the father of your babies” 


the sibling were sitting on the couch at the living room of jiyong’s luxurious pent house, once they’ve seated on the couch the younger started to throw question at the older sibling, they just finished the check up with the doctor, it was seungri’s 21 weeks of pregnancy, the baby bump on his belly was visible now, the doctor said the babies are healthy but still seungri need to eat less unhealthy food and eat more fruits and vegetables and don’t stress himself too much.

 

Seungri’s mom couldn’t make it due to her new restaurant grand opening at gwangju, so instead she sent Hana, seungri’s little sister to replace her, Hana was so happy to accompany her brother, she couldn’t wait for the babies to born, she even prepared the name for the babies saying that the names would be the perfect fit for the twin. Yes seungri was pregnat with twin boys. He and jiyong couldn’t be more happy about it. 

 

While kwon eomma was long gone, at first she insist to stay with seungri until jiyong came home, but seungri kindly refuse saying that Hanna was more than enough to stay with him, beside kwon eomma also had to go to dami’s boutique to help her daughter with her new brand clothes.

 

Before she left she handed seungri a cup of instant ramyeon and a pack full of gummy bear, seungri been telling his mother in law on how jiyong refused to let him eat ramyeon because it wasn’t healthy for him and the babies, jiyong been nagging him to stop craving for weird and unhealthy food, and seungri being seungri ignored his husband rumbling and tell his mother in law, kwon eomma of course after hearing it, immediately came to the rescue, she’s been feeding seungri with his unhealthy craving secretly without the dragon’s knowledge, if jiyong found out about it he sure would prohibit his mom to visit.

 

Kwon eomma knew how it felt when the craving didn’t fulfiled during the pregnancy, it was torturing, and seungri was a special case, she would sneak a few times to her son’s penthouse just to fetch seungri’s food when jiyong was off to work, kwon eomma also knew that feeding seungri with that food won’t do any good to both seungri and the babies but she just couldn’t help it, when it come to seungri, she couldn’t refuse his request, just like her son she has a soft spot for seungri so she tried her best to help seungri in any condition, she’s a sweet and caring mother to both jiyong and seungri, seungri was grateful to have such a loving mother in law.

 

 


“when will you tell jiyong oppa about it then?” Hana was on the kitchen counter, preparing his brother the ramyeon kwon eomma gave him, seungri requested to put the gummy bear in his ramyeon as well, Hanna didn’t say anything about seungri’s weird request, she just shrugged it off like it was a normal thing.

“I’ll tell him when the right time come….” was seungri’s short answer while munching on his gummy bear.

“…at least untill his schedule not as tight as now” seungri finished his one small pack of gummy bear,  he felt content, jiyong been refusing to get him one. That dragon just didn’t know how it feel to have a food craving.

“all right oppa, but make sure you tell him soon ok, he deserve to know about it and I’m afraid about your well being too” there were slight worry in her tone, Hana walked toward the pregnant seungri with a cup of ramyeon on her hand, she put the cup on the table and handed her brother a wooden chopsticks, she sat next to his brother. 
Seungri didn’t wait any minute and gobble on the ramyeon, he didn’t bother to blow the hot soup too, he ate like that was his first meal after 3 days eating nothing.
Hana watched in amuse. There was smile plastering on her lips, seungri, her seungri oppa were so cute.

 

 

 

 

“is it ramyeon that I’m smelling?”

Seungri and hana’s head shot up toward the voice.
Hana was squealing like a high school girl on her seat, she never used with jiyong celebrity charisma, after all she was one of G dragon’s fan, and when jiyong married her brother she was the happiest girl, her feeling toward jiyong was more like an admiration rather than love, when a lot of G dragon fans broken hearted she was of a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter