Club Pt.2

Arranged Marriage ---NOT ON HIATUS ;)

VIP Room

Dara: Oh Oppa! I called you lots of times but  you aint pickin-up !(look at the girl beside him and the girl is actually glaring at her like dara's going to steal teddy from her)

Bom: Yah! Don't fu**ing look at her like that!Do you know her?!( she saw how the girl look at dara and her blood started to boil)

Girl: So what? are you one of his too?wow you two looks like a expencive ..What a goldigging !

Dara: Excuse me??Me?A Goldigger?!WTH Oppa who the hell is this ??

Teddy: Hey wtf dont talk to my sister and cousin like that.. ( Teddy's kinda annoyed)

The girl turned pale and looks so emabarass

Bom: Yeah thats right we aint like you !Oh and by the way your chanel purse looks Fake..

** Bom,Dara and Minzy burts out laughing and the girl walked out**

Teddy: Yah! you girls are mean but ahaha you saw her face??Epic as hell lol..Well yeah so who's this young lady here??

Dara: Ohh Oppa this is our maknae Minzy..

Teddy: Hey just call me Teddy Oppa.. maknae??wae?how old is she?

Bom: She's only 17 okay so im telling you right now that you got no chance..( Sipping on her drink)

Teddy: And she's here.. aahha you two sure are good influence to her,, ( pointing at bom and dara )

 ** After minutes of talking, one cute girl approached teddy and clung to his arm **

Teddy: Oh this is Tia.. Tia my sister,cousin and their friend..

Tia: Hey nice to meet you all..

Bom: She looks nice ( whispering to Dara)

Dara: Oh nice to meet you too..

Tia: ( smile) Oh Oppa ill be back ill just get a drink.. ( walk to the bar area..)

Dara: Yah! Oppa is she the girl that you're talking about?

Teddy: Nope..

Dara: Then who is she?One of your toy?( raising her brow) Then is the girl that you were talking about is your toy too? Wow Oppa you're such a player.!

Teddy: Tia is just my entertainment ..I just flirt with them, but my baddest girl im really serious about that one.. I actually invited her but she's out with her friends and i dont want to get bored so why not flirt right?

Bom: If im that "Baddest Girl" I will dump you for being such an ..

Teddy: Oh hell no puh-lease cous much?? You're hot but no thats gross...( Laughing)

Bom: Yah! Oppa iwas just saying that if im in that girls position...( slapping Teddy's arm)

Teddy: I know ...

Minzy: Excuse me...( stand up)

Dara: Minzy where are you going?

Minzy: I have to get Unnie she said she's outside... ( she closed the door and after seconds, Tia entered the room with drinks...She sat beside teddy and he put his arms around tia's shoulder while whispering something)

CL and Minzy enterd the room like a boss everyone turned to check them out..

Bom: lol Cl looks like a y gang leader lol.

CL: Unnie !....( passing the drinks to them)

Dara: Oppa this is my friend CL..

** Dara can see that Teddy was shocked and his jaw drop**

Cl: Dara I already know him.. ( taking her sunglass off) Right Teddy?(raising her brow and looking at his arm who's around tia's shoulder.. Teddy immediately pushed tia)

Bom: Uh I can sense tension..

Dara: Wait!You two know eachother?

Teddy: Hunchae I can explain..( Trying to touch chaerins' hand but she shrugged it)

Bom: Explain?So you two know eachother??And not just know eachother, seems like something else...

Dara: OMO! Oppa dont tell me she's the girl that you were talking about?? ( shocked...Teddy nodded still looking at chaerin who is now drinking the drink that she brought )

Bom: Ohh someone's in trouble... ( mocking teddy )

Teddy: Babe its nothing.. please talk to me.. ( sat next to cl )

CL: whatever..you started it dont blame me.. ( stood up and went to the dance floor )

Teddy: .. ( facepalming hisself)

Dara: She's pissed oppa.. See I told you..What's between you two huh?!

Teddy: Well uh she's kinda like my girl..?

Dara: She's my friend Oppa.. You'll regret it Oppa.. She caught you offguard and I know her, she's not gonna let you off that easy trust me..( smiling)

** Teddy got up and followed chaerin**

Bom: HAHAHA Oppa will taste the dose of his own medicine...This is actually fun..