Park Siblings & Club P. 1

Arranged Marriage ---NOT ON HIATUS ;)

Dara's POV

Dara heard her grandfather talking to someone and he sounds really happy..

Omo whats with harabeoji?Does he have a visitor? (while walking down the stairs, she heard a familiar voice)

Dara: Ohh OPPA!!! ( Run then hug her Oppa)

Tedyy: Woah there kitty, damn your heavy...

Dara: Yah! Im not that heavy! Oppa what are you doing here?How come you never told me about this??

Teddy: Ever heard of a word surprise??You dumbo..( pinch Daras' cheek )

Dara: Oppa does this mean that you're going to stay here??(Excited)

Teddy: Im not sure yet.. I heard that my baby kitty is getting married.?

Mr. Park: Okay I have to go now.. I'll leave you two alone.. ( then walk out of the living room)

Dara: Ahh Yeah Oppa .. Harabeoji wants me to marry one of his friends' grandchild..

Teddy: And you're okay with it? ( Raising one of his brow )

Dara: Oppa you know that I will do everything for Harabeoji and I think this is a good choice .. Dont worry about me oppa ,Im fine..

Teddy: Just be careful okay? And dont hesitate to tell me if that guy hurt you or even cheat on you..

Dara: Oppa you're being negative...ahaha anyways how's LA?

Teddy: Oh yeah same old.. Taebin said that he missed you..

Dara: Wah I miss Taebin Oppa.. He should visit me here... How about a girl?Do you have a girlfriend oppa??I wanna meet her..

Teddy: Uhh well not yet.. That's another reason why im here..

Dara: What do you mean Oppa?

Teddy: I met her in a underground club, she's y like a cat and rap like she's the baddest female ever..

Dara: Oppa you talk like you're inlove ahah.. So who's the lucky girl?

Teddy: You'll meet her one day.. Oh im throwing a party later and You should be there aiight?

Dara: Oppa can I bring some of my friends?They arrived yesterday and we're supposed to hangout tonight but for you we'll be there..

Teddy: Yeah Ofcourse just be ther okay?I want my homeboys to meet my one and only sister oh and I heard that bom came back from Japan, bring her too...

Dara: Okay Oppa.. Oh Omg its already ten.. Bye Oppa I got to go shopping...( run out of the house to her car )

Teddy: Bye kitty..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I talked to bom earlier and she asked me to meet her and shop with her so here we are doing our own thang " SHOP TILL WE DROP " thats our Motto for today.. Thank god I have a girl cousin that I can do this stuff with.. Oppa( Teddy ) doesn't really like shopping because he hates waiting for hours..

 

Bom: So Oppa Teddy's Inlove??Hahaha Yeah right...That Playboy?Inlove??Watever Dara...

Dara: Yeah this is the first time that he talked about a girl like that.. Hmm I wonder who's the girl tho..

Bom: Me too.. Well I hope that she's with Oppa tonight so we can meet her..

Dara: I hope so.. Ohh what are you going to wear tonight?

Bom: Ohh yeah huh? We better find something, i'm sure oppa will invite some y guys..

Dara: Lol you're such a maniac..

Bom: Whatever Dara..As if I dont know that you're such a girl.. ahahahah

Dara: Yah! Shut up...

Bom: Okay Dara... ( went inside the fitting room to try on some dresses )

 

Dara and Bom spent 5 hours shopping...

 

Bom: Ohh my god! Im so tired ..! and HUNGRY... ( Walk to Dara's Refrigerator) Dara do you have corn?

Dara: Nope.. I only have kimchi fried rice and some ships..So we're ready for the party later, we just need to call minzy and cl..Yah bommie can you pls call cl-roo?

Bom: I texted her already, she said that she'll pick up minzy first then here..

Dara: Okay then well we still have 2 hours to get ready..

Bom: Okay lets start..

 

The two unnies started to get ready and after 30  minutes CL and Minzy came..

They decided to bring cl and dara's car incase teddy and his friends needs a ride home..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Club Answer

When the girls entered the club, everyone turned to their way and you can see that they're amazed how the 4 girls handle their outfit and they're full of Swag..

Bom's Outfit: http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k495/ilydhen25/5308012198_87c29744df_z.jpg

CL's Outfit and car: http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k495/ilydhen25/dws.png  

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/GTA-King/7b529ec26a492918aa35abb118c1500a.jpg

Minzy: http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k495/ilydhen25/dws.png

Dara's outfit and car: http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k495/ilydhen25/sa.png

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/tysonortiz1233/Chevrolet-Camaro-Black-Concept-2010.jpg

 

Girl1: Wow I wish I can be that confident..

Girl2: I know right and I heard that they're very rich.. Well they look like one,, Im so Jealous..

Guy: Well yeah they're from the richest family and  one of them is Teddy's litttle sister..

Girl2: Wow really?They're rich then..

 

While walking to the bar, CL told them that she needs to pee..